Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Katrina Survivor Loses Puppy at Gunpoint « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 8946
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 11:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a damn shame.

The sick fuck who stole this young fellow's dog needs to get an adjustment.

Not sure where this fits in the whole turning the other cheek thing...I'm a wee conflicted.

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 2030
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 12:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a pitbull Lab? that's a scary combination - the thing's gonna be HUGE when it grows up

Detroitej72
Username: Detroitej72

Post Number: 527
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 12:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wonderful writing on that update, I think my 6 year old nephew could do a better job.

Rocket_city
Username: Rocket_city

Post Number: 214
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 12:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Remember the family whose jeep was stolen out in front of the Fisher Building the day they arrived in Detroit from New Orleans?

Then there was that other incident somewhere on the east side where a lady fixed up a home for hurricane evacuees, was robbed of all the valuables inside before the family came to occupy, and in her news interview said all the police told her was, "Get use to it. This is Detroit."

Michigan
Username: Michigan

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 12:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OT- Janesback has some very interesting anecdotes about what it is like in NO since Katrina. I would like to here them from her somewhere.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.