Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Milwaukee Park Lofts Residents Evicted « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Royce
Username: Royce

Post Number: 2181
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 1:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard on the local news broadcast that the residents of this relatively new loft development have until four this afternoon to vacate the premises. Supposedly the city building inspectors' are claiming that the building never had approval for residential living and should be condemned. I'm not sure about the official reason, but I do know that the residents have to vacate the building today.

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 370
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 1:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh, snap

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 1801
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 1:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/5/99631.html?1176609621

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 5795
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 9:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is PITIFUL!!!! A way of property disinvestment and block busting. Those folks have been robbed out of their money. What to do with that historical building? SHUT IT DOWN AND DEMOLISHED IT! The management had wasted over $1,000,000 of investment dollars. This would a lesson to all real estate companies who wants to start a condo/loft buildings in Detroit. Always come up with a proposal before you start developing any structure.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 5796
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 9:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Ghettoman's XYZ Files, Dennis Kefallinos who co-owns Clark Street Enterprises is one of WORST slumlords in Detroit history. Think twice before lease or buy his lofts and condos.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.