Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Ouch! Woman Bite dudes earlob off! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Hardliner
Username: Hardliner

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 1:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ya'll think maybe this chick needs some anger management classes or something, now would ya?

------------------------------ ------------
Woman charged with biting off boyfriend's earlobe

Mike Martindale / The Detroit News

NOVI -- A 35-year-old Detroit woman faces assault charges after police say she chomped off her boyfriend's right earlobe during a domestic dispute.

Sherron Diane Dooley was arraigned this afternoon before Novi 52-1 District Magistrate Andra Richardson on charges of assault with intent to maim, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison, and domestic violence, a misdemeanor carrying 93 days in jail and fines. She pleaded not guilty to the charges, requested a court-appointed attorney and was released on $25,000 personal bond pending an April 11 pre-exam conference.

The charges stem from a domestic violence incident reported at an apartment on Wellington at about 6 a.m. Monday. Officers were told that Dennis B. Jefferson, 34, of Taylor had suffered the ear injury from Dooley, Novi Detective Sgt. Matt Conquest said. The pair had dated, he said.

"He (Jefferson) was staying at a friend's apartment when she showed up around 5:30 a.m. demanding the return of a DVD," said Conquest. "When he refused to talk or let her inside the apartment, things escalated."

After some shouting, the 5-foot-7, 177-pound Dooley wrapped the larger, 5-foot-11, 200-pound Jefferson in a bear hug and then bit down on his right ear lobe, severing most of it, police said.

Jefferson sought treatment at an area hospital, Conquest said. Dooley followed and was arrested in the hospital waiting room without incident. Investigators were uncertain what DVD was at issue or if it even existed, Conquest said.

Neither Jefferson nor Dooley could be reached for comment.

You can reach Mike Martindale at (248) 647-7226 or mmartindale@detnews.com.
------------------------------ -

Yeeesh... Charming Lady, I'm sure.

:-)

-HL

Crash_nyc
Username: Crash_nyc

Post Number: 826
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 2:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Iron Mike is not impressed.

Urbanize
Username: Urbanize

Post Number: 536
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 3:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, not surprising. What about the wife burning the man with the hot frying grease to death and not calling 911.

Domestic violence in the past 30 years has become a big issue for some reason. I don't know why. In other words, if you have a good man or woman that know won't do you no harm and you may not like them, but want to keep them for personal reasons, DO IT!

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 198
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now we know what buffalo wings are made from:-)

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 1295
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 1:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Investigators were uncertain what DVD was at issue or if it even existed, Conquest said.

This is funny. Are they implying it would have been ok to attack him if it was an expensive box set DVD or something?

Hardliner
Username: Hardliner

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was going to say something about the chick being hungry, But I thought..."nah, I ain't even that bad..."

:-)

Waxx
Username: Waxx

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 8:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DAMN! It could've been worse, though. What if she bit BELOW THE BELT?!? It would've been some $#!+ goin' on then! (Can You imagine the uproar that would cause to BOTH males and females?) I'll go so far to say 'DAMN' again, and I thought MEN were bad seeing that most contributors to domestic violence are males anyway. Seems like the scales are beginning to balance on this subject, unfortunately. Aside all that (not justifying what the heifer did), that was somewhat hilarious. Like I said, it COULD'VE been worse.

Waz
Username: Waz

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, April 18, 2007 - 9:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PLEASE! No pictures of John Wayne Bobbitt!!!

Waxx
Username: Waxx

Post Number: 125
Posted on Wednesday, April 18, 2007 - 9:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

L.M.A.O.!!!!!!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.