Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Anybody familar with these lofts....... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tkierpiec
Username: Tkierpiec

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 2:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe it is Lincoln St - I am trying to remember the name of the lofts behind Research Lofts, which are on Trumbull. Anybody know? The building was converted to loft apartments about a year ago. I spent all morning today looking at a bunch of lofts to rent and this building was my favorite and the ONLY one I can't remember the name of. The places I hated? I remember the name of those well. :-)

Spitty
Username: Spitty

Post Number: 551
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 2:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Universal Lofts comes to mind, but let me look around. That guess is just me shooting from the hip, so don't put money on that.

Tkierpiec

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 2:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YES! That's the name - thank you. I was driving myself crazy here.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 8866
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 3:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tkierpiec,

Come down to Eastern Market and check out the FD Lofts as well.

Great thing going on behind Sala Thai, still only about a mile and a half to Wayne State...but one block from the Dequindre Cut to the Riverwalk.

Tkierpiec

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 3:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, I like the looks of those! Are those rental lofts? And if so, do you know the price range? I am also looking at one of the Leland Loft units tomorrow morning. I've looked at so many that my brain is starting to feel scrambled - so many great choices!

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 3990
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 4:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the Forum Tkierpiec!

Irish_mafia
Username: Irish_mafia

Post Number: 852
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 5:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My cousin was painting those FD lofts a few weeks ago and said they looked very cool.

Good luck on your hunt Tkierpiec

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.