Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Coffee Shops « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

6nois
Username: 6nois

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 10:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay I am looking for some coffee shops in the city, I know about the Amsterdam on Second, and most all of them in Ferndale, but I was wondering which ones you would recommend for atmosphere and friendliness of the patrons. A neighborhood place good for striking a conversation and just sitting and working. Someplace unique. I had some really great places up in Bay City and Saginaw but I haven't found the same type of thing in Detroit yet. Thanks for your help.

Hans57
Username: Hans57

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 10:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beans and Bytes at Woodward and Willis. They have good music and atmosphere. They also have free wireless.

Dialh4hipster
Username: Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 1957
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 10:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beans n Bytes on Woodward by the Majestic is an ok place, they have wi-fi too. People have always been nice when I've been there, and they have some furniture for lounging. The chairs at their tables aren't the most comfortable though, and the overall decor isn't anything fancy.

There is one in TechTown too, I forget the name. It seems more like a place to grab a coffee and go from what I've seen, but I haven't been there when they are open yet.

As something to check out soon, there is another little coffee shop opening on Broadway next to Harmonie Park, I don't know the name of it yet. It's small but it looks like it will be pretty good re: decor and vibe.

I have to say that despite my preference for independent coffee shops, I have been spending time at the Starbucks at Mack and Woodward. It's clean, the decor is pulled together if generic, the staff is on the ball and professional, and they are open late.

Craggy
Username: Craggy

Post Number: 229
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 10:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Avalon is always interesting.

Tompage
Username: Tompage

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 11:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The TechTown place is The Java Exchange Cafe, located at 440 Burroughs Street (just west of Cass). The owner, Ramone Crowe, is a big Detroit supporter. He hosted a Detroit Synergy coffee talk in January. Super fast and free WiFi too.

6nois

Post Number: 106
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 11:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I have been to Beans and Bytes, it wasn't bad. We had this great place in saginaw called the Red Eye, they always had great art, music, and a crowd, along with good coffee, and they were open till midnight almost every night. I guess that is what I am looking for. Avalon is great, but it lacks a large sitting area but I love to stopping by and grab some treats.

Detroitplanner
Username: Detroitplanner

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 11:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quickee Donuts!

Granmontrules
Username: Granmontrules

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 12:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the new Starbucks on Woodward and Mack is nice and so is the coffee shop in TechTown.

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 1816
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 4:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Grab a Java in GPP on Jefferson, just past Alter is a nice hangout and there is a new place on Kerchval just past Alter as well.

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 431
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 9:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's not in Detroit, but it's close: Had great service at the coffeeshop on Holbrook in Hamtramck. It's just east of American Axle. Very neat, well-restored building. The original walk-in fridge is still there (though not in use). Think it's called 1805 or something.

Mrjoshua
Username: Mrjoshua

Post Number: 1275
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 9:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's called Cafe 1923. www.cafe1923.com

Douglasm
Username: Douglasm

Post Number: 787
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 10:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I must be getting old. When I saw the thread title, I thought maybe it was a discussion about The Mayflower or The Tottle House. You're talking about expresso stands.....

6nois

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 11:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to check out Cafe 1923 it has the vibe of the Red Eye from what I can see I am so happy. Thanks a bunch. Oh and I went to the Starbucks on Woodward and Mack, it was great lots of foot traffic really interesting people. Including a muscian Une. It was fun. Thanks for all the tips and I am totally looking for more. Some time I would like to check out the places in GPP but thats a bit of a drive from NW Detroit.

Apbest
Username: Apbest

Post Number: 482
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 11:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wait..dial4, when is this coffee shop supposed to open? ModelD hasnt reported anything about it

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 8566
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 11:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dial is the scoopmaster...ModelD doesn't have anything on him.

Dialh4hipster
Username: Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 1962
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 9:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have no idea on the opening date of the coffeeshop, or it's name. I've chatted with the owner briefly and had a tour. He looks relatively close to opening, but I also know he's been sitting on the space for a while.

Just because it isn't reported in Model D doesn't mean it isn't so. Some of us get our development news on the streets!

Pffft
Username: Pffft

Post Number: 1229
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 10:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I too thought this was a discussion of "coffee shops" as opposed to coffeehouses.

There's a diff!

I regret that there are no more coffee shops...I always loved the one in the Hotel Pontchartrain. Generally a coffee shop had mostly stools and countertops, and they served full breakfasts and lunches.

They were simple like the streetside ones, or the ones in hotels were quite elegant.

Back east, there was the Chock Full O' Nuts chain. No baristas, and they didn't sell CDs.

6nois

Post Number: 112
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 11:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No sir. We never had such things where I come from. Those such things are diners.

Pffft

Post Number: 1230
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 12:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nah, I'm not talking about diners.

The Pontchartrain coffee shop was not a diner.

6nois

Post Number: 114
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those are things of the past. I have never seen one, so how would I know what it was. The closest thing I have ever seen to what you are talking about is a diner.

Lukabottle
Username: Lukabottle

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zoots, alas, no more

Gannon

Post Number: 8580
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 2:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Little Birdie told me that the one rumored to be at Grand River and Griswold is roughly thirty days out...dunno if it's been discussed recently, I know he's been working on it for some time.

He promises 24-hour operation, along with a few other niceties for the CBD. If anything, I'll make sure he's selling quality chocolate along with the caffeine products...availability of THAT most innocent of the group of last legal drugs is sorely lacking downtown after hours.

Yeah, I know, Skipper's Rule, but just from the look in his eye I know this one is close.

Detroitduo
Username: Detroitduo

Post Number: 811
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 9:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dialh4Hipster wrote: "Some of us get our development news on the streets!"

Yea, that's not all you're getting either! :-P

I love stalking DialH....

Haydenth
Username: Haydenth

Post Number: 210
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 12:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be really nice to have a coffeeshop in the CBD/Midtown area that stays open past 10pm with free wifi. I'm getting tired of driving out to Royal Oak or GPP to go to a coffeehouse that is open until 11pm. The Java Exchange closes at 8, Amsterdam at 9, the WSU Starbucks closes very early, the Mack Starbucks doesn't have wifi, the Meetery Eatery is gone, and Avalon has even weirder hours.

I've tried Beans and Bytes but I have a hard time focusing on work in there - the chairs are uncomfortable, the TVs are usually too loud, parking is a pain, and I always get hit up for change on my way in and out. Plus, I've found the coffee to be fairly mediocre and usually tastes "burned"

I really like Grab a Java on Jefferson in Grosse Pointe Park. They have free wifi and make the best (iced) Mocha in all of Metro Detroit. I am also fond of the Caribou Coffee up in Royal Oak.

I've never been to Cafe 1923 - do they have free wifi?

Mrjoshua
Username: Mrjoshua

Post Number: 1278
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 12:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cafe 1923 has free wifi. I was there over the weekend and it's one of the most unique cafes I've been to. The owners and patrons are friendly as well. Highly recommended.

6nois

Post Number: 116
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 12:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It sounds like that may be the place that takes the cake. I am sad that Detroit is sorely lacking in the Coffee House market.

Haydenth

Post Number: 212
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 12:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit isn't lacking in coffeehouses, there are plenty of good independent ones (and remarkably few chain coffeehouses). You just have to know where to look. The same goes with restaurants, there are plenty of unique non-chain restaurants in the city of Detroit. You just have to know where to look.

Apbest

Post Number: 490
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 12:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haydenth...why don't you go to Java Hut in ferndale? wifi 24hrs and depending on where in Detroit you are is probably closer than Royal Oak...their coffee is great I used to go to the birmingham location because it was 5 minutes from my parents house where I grew up...but they changed it to some shitty birmingham cellpone/coffee shop hitech lounge. Sounds like a cool concept, but it doesnt work

6nois

Post Number: 119
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well what I am saying is I am asking where to look, and from what everyone has said it doesn't seem like there are many. And I can't seem to find anyplace on my own, a few but not many. For the size of Detroit I would expect more. There is a lack unless you know of more and are willing to share. The ones you listed are the same ones everyone else listed. Most of which I have checked out.

Haydenth

Post Number: 213
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 2:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apbest, I've never been to the Java Hut. I will check it out. I didn't know there were any 24/7 coffeehouses in the metro area. Thanks!

Apbest

Post Number: 491
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 2:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

its on 9 mile west of ferndale...there is also a 24hr starbucks at 13 and woodward

Detroitduo
Username: Detroitduo

Post Number: 812
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

*swoon*

I miss Cafe de Troit... Coffee was amazing, extremely friendly and always a good conversation going on.

Gannon

Post Number: 8645
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 5:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Duo,

Me too, we were lucky for a while there, and only recognized it in retrospect. I still cherish the memories of that last emergency teardown day...never forget how horrified Itsjeff was that he couldn't just leave his job to help Cafe out.

I'm trying to exercise my business plan for at least five stores in a chain, with one attached to a 250-seat auditorium...all in the downtown area, on each feeder spoke. Haven't registered the name, but will share it with you in Deutch soon.

They should have the same vibe as the Cafe.

I'd like to have the first one open by the fall...

Cheers!

Haydenth

Post Number: 214
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 11:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the record, the Java Hut in Ferndale is actually *NOT* open 24/7. They close at 11pm on weeknights and midnight on weekends. I was there today and checked the hours.

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 1043
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 11:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Starbucks on 13 and Woodward closes at 11 and not 24 hrs anymore like they used to. UNLESS they changed it back recently.

Magnasco
Username: Magnasco

Post Number: 225
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 11:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gannon that sounds fun. I am just doing legal stuff now, started my own place, so let me know if there is something I can do.

And yes, after Cafe de Troit, coffee is just coffee.

Texorama
Username: Texorama

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 9:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Xhedos on 9 Mile in Ferndale is another good place, but I would like to put in another plug for Cafe 1923--the coffee there is really good. The Italian drinks have the real espresso flavor. Note that if you order a double cappuccino, you get two shots in a single cup.

Gannon

Post Number: 8763
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Magnasco,

Not in MY kitchen...heh...coffee is GREAT! Gotta make some now, just have to find a clean syringe...its THAT kind of, um, morning. Stayed up WAY too late this morning, but I cannot resist shopping at Meijer in the wee hours. I hate lines.

All it takes for good coffee is some knowledge and practise...along with GOBS of TLC. Cafe taught me a few of those, some I picked up in other places along the way. I'm now using Pi water instead of distilled, the experiment for the perfect cup of espresso continues.

I'll be in touch. Think I've found the perfect person to co-own and run 'em, as you probably know I'm not consistent enough to do so.

Plus, I've got too many other jobs to create to be making killer espresso all the time!

Cheers!

6nois

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 7:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gannon keep us update I will love to check out your cafe when it opens.

Gannon

Post Number: 8771
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 8:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Won't be mine, it'll be 'ours'...I'm assembling a gaggle of like-minded individuals to run this in a socio-capitalist enterprise, details to follow on a specific thread.

Name and concept might've dawned through me, but it seems every time I apply myself to this the right folks just seem to show up.

Met another one, probably the MAIN one, this past Friday at Slows. I'm not a big believer in co-incidences, she already knows another person who I deemed a part of the team...from two years ago! (and they had already talked of moving on their dream, which dovetails with mine!)

Guess we had to wait for a karmic door to open, or some block to be removed...I really thought the first store was going to happen when Cafe closed her doors, but it was vaporized a day or so before everything was going to be signed, bought, and delivered.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Cheers.

Detourdetroit
Username: Detourdetroit

Post Number: 274
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Amsterdam has good coffee and a nice vibe. Forest and Second in ne corner of Forest Arms, a "Titanic" era pile with two cute naked stone babies over the door.

Lakesuperior
Username: Lakesuperior

Post Number: 168
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

6nois-

As a born and raised Saginaw kid, I've spent many hours at the Red Eye. I still go in when I visit my parents for the weekend. For me, it has definitely set the standard for a what a coffee shop should be...

Anyways, too bad Cafe de Troit is gone, you would have liked it. I buy my coffee at Avalon now- tried Beans-n-Bytes but thought it was sort of lame. After reading this thread, I'll definitely check out Cafe 1923. I noticed it last time I was in Hamtrammy and thought it looked promising...

Lakesuperior
Username: Lakesuperior

Post Number: 169
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 4:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

p.s. isn't there a coffee place in/near indian village? i remember seeing an interesting photo in model d that was taken at a coffee place in iv- and thinking i wanted to go!

anyone know what i'm talking about?

Billpdx
Username: Billpdx

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 10:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man, I love the Avalon. I was glad to find that place. I'm gonna have to try out 1923, too.

Lake Superior - I think that west village place went belly up - maybe someone who has lived here longer can back me up on that one.

Mikem
Username: Mikem

Post Number: 3257
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 5:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I second Mr joshua's recommendation of Cafe 1923 - love the library in back.

For eastsiders, a Beaners is coming to Mack in GP Farms, a couple of blocks south of the post office (old Friendly's Ice Cream/Mongolian BBQ).

Mbr
Username: Mbr

Post Number: 135
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw a sign for that Beaner's the other day. Beaner's is awesome and their coffee is so much better than starbucks and caribou. Great addition to the neighborhood. Any idea when they are going to open?

Mikem
Username: Mikem

Post Number: 3258
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 5:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No idea. Looks like they are just getting started on remodeling the building.

Bob
Username: Bob

Post Number: 1448
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 5:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And Beaners is a Michigan company started and headquartered in Lansing. Their first location in just outside of downtown East Lansing right by the MSU campus.

Mbr
Username: Mbr

Post Number: 136
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 6:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good point about Beaners being a Michigan company. When will they open one in Detroit?

Hans57

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 6:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WSU needs another coffee shop in the area. I think the absolute best location would be the Christian Science reading room directly across the street from Old Main on Cass. I don't think I've ever seen anybody in there. Someone needs to grab that location, I'm sure it's a gold mine.

Detroitplanner

Post Number: 1186
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 7:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hans, but where will Tom Cruise hang out when he is in Cass Corridor if you kick out the CSRR?

Detroitplanner

Post Number: 1187
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 7:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hans, but where will Tom Cruise hang out when he is in Cass Corridor if you kick out the CSRR?

Bsakat
Username: Bsakat

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 8:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No one's mentioned the Roland Cafe in the Guardian Building's promenade. Perhaps not smoky and dark, but they've got good coffee, tasty snacks and cute girls.

Eric_c
Username: Eric_c

Post Number: 943
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 9:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can't believe Paris Cafe hasn't appeared either! It's in the Mies van der Rohe Shopping Plaza on Lafayette just east of Rivard.

Hans57

Post Number: 90
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 9:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe Christian Science and Scientology are two very different things.

Diggelicious
Username: Diggelicious

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 10:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroitplanner: Moron

(Message edited by diggelicious on April 15, 2007)

Bob
Username: Bob

Post Number: 1451
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 10:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who knows, if they have a nice enough couch, maybe Tom Cruise will come jump on it. :-)

Fury13
Username: Fury13

Post Number: 1527
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 10:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I too thought this was a discussion of 'coffee shops' as opposed to coffeehouses.

There's a diff!

I regret that there are no more coffee shops... Generally a coffee shop had mostly stools and countertops, and they served full breakfasts and lunches."

Nostalgia is nice, but in general, those old places had lousy coffee with the flavor and strength of brown dishwater. The genetic strain of such "coffee" survives in samples from places like (ugh) Denny's.

As far as real coffee goes, the brew made at the little place in the Dime Building is pretty good.

Horizonchaser
Username: Horizonchaser

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 10:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Europa Cafe in Greektown...excellent coffee, great comfy chairs, a constant stream of people walking by the windows to look at AND the 24- hour Plaka across the street if you need someting to soak up the caffeine. I do believe they have free wireless as well.

Pffft

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 11:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nah I'm talking about the real good ones, like at the Pontch...you're on a different plane here Fury ...

Aoife
Username: Aoife

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 12:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I saw a sign for that Beaner's the other day. Beaner's is awesome and their coffee is so much better than starbucks and caribou. Great addition to the neighborhood. Any idea when they are going to open?"

I think the Beaners is going in on Mack Ave up in Grosse Pointe Farms, right near the Post Office. It is in the building where the Mongolian Barbeque used to be.

Vas
Username: Vas

Post Number: 694
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 12:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

6nois, you're right. The Red Eye in Saginaw is great and there's no late night, chill coffee spot in the downtown area.
I told that to someone in Saginaw the other day.
I remember Showtime clothing's owner talking about opening a place, but he talks a lot.

That coffee shop in Hamtramck on the north side of Holbrook, between Joseh campau and 75 is a nice spot. Located in a historic house and playing live Jazz on Saturdays. No late hours though:-(

Detroitnerd
Username: Detroitnerd

Post Number: 802
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 1:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check Metro Times this week. A roundup of coffee houses.

Hans57

Post Number: 99
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 - 12:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, is there a coffee shop in the Woodbridge area? I just moved there. I'd prefer coffee from an establishment other than Sunoco.

(Message edited by hans57 on April 24, 2007)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.