Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Downtown Bars with Satellite « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ps3xvirginia
Username: Ps3xvirginia

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 2:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

Do any of the downtown (like Hockeytown or Cheli's)bars have satellite? Where they could get Fox Sports Pittsburgh or something like that?

Thanks!

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 2487
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 2:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit Beer Company has DirecTv and the Well has Dish. However, I don't know if they are subscribed to the out of town RSNs

Gambling_man
Username: Gambling_man

Post Number: 980
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 2:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmmm...Delux has satellite, but whether or not they have Fox Pittsburgh, I don't know.

Enduro
Username: Enduro

Post Number: 74
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 4:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've seen the Canadian ESPN (Sports Channel, I think) at Cheli's in Dearborn so I would imagine the downtown location carries some out of town games.

I'm wondering if anyone knows any downtown bars that carry the wrestling pay per views? (Go ahead, make fun, I can take it) I know the Circa 19xx in Midtown carries the boxing PPV's. Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.