Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Tara Grant « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gameover
Username: Gameover

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 8:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I did not expect such a gruesome ending to her whereabouts.

Bussey
Username: Bussey

Post Number: 493
Posted on Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 8:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sweet first post.

Ladyinabag
Username: Ladyinabag

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 8:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, they caught Stephen Grant up north in Emmett County around 3:00 AM. He's in the hospital now. It's either hypothermia or the police got in a few licks. What an arrogant donkey. I saw some quotes from him this morning on foxnews.com, where he said that she was treating him as a "valet" and trying to run the family. Some men are intimidated by a strong woman....including this one obviously. "I'll show her who's boss". What a jerk.

(Message edited by ladyinabag on March 04, 2007)

Drbob7133
Username: Drbob7133

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 9:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

now we will have to feed him and take care of him the rest of his life. bring on capital punishment.

Ladyinabag

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 9:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen Grant is in "serious condition" in the Northern Michigan Hospital" in Petosky. The sheriff seems to think that he will be transferred down here sometime today. Fox 2 seems to have the most extensive coverage. His lawyer is on Fox 2 right now and has conceded from being Grant's lawyer. Grant DOES NOT have a lawyer as of NOW. Any takers???

(Message edited by ladyinabag on March 04, 2007)

Ladyinabag

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 9:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Atty Greim is on Fox 2 right now. He has a "Detroit Police" knit cap on.

Eric
Username: Eric

Post Number: 693
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 2:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

now we will have to feed him and take care of him the rest of his life. bring on capital punishment.

Great idea, except that capital murder trials and the long appeals process cost more than incarceration. But that's a minor fact when we can satisfy our trust blood and revenge in the name of justice

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1242
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 6:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i'm sick of these people, enough already

56packman
Username: 56packman

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 7:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ship him to Iraq for "processing". They know what to do.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 5599
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 9:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What's inside Stephen Grant's mind? What made him kill his wife? What's the family is going to do about their kids now their father is a cold blooded murder and their mother is gone? How they are going to forgive him for his sins?

Spacemonkey
Username: Spacemonkey

Post Number: 160
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 9:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen who? What's this all about? I haven't seen anything in the local media about it.

:-/

If I wasn't mistaken, I'd have to think this Stephen Grant is a crazy person.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.