Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Big City is more than hotel lounge « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Irish_mafia
Username: Irish_mafia

Post Number: 748
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 9:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Big City is more than hotel lounge

Club near downtown Holiday Inn Express has a full menu in addition to music and dancing.

Big City Bar and Grill

A s the rush of new businesses descends on Detroit, a few interesting clubs are appearing in the eye of the city's center. Count Big City Bar and Grill among them.

http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.d ll/article?AID=/20070302/ENT01 /703020409/1033

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 596
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 2:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is a lot of martinis being poured at the same time!!!

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 2389
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 5:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The first time I saw Big City, I was visiting someone who was in town and staying at the Holiday Inn. I walked past it thinking, "Yeah, another hotel lounge."

During the Winter Blast, however, I got one of those Dine in the D coupons and decided to try it out for the first time.

All I can say is this: their steaks are AMAZING. Perfectly prepared with 1st rate service from the waitress.

I definitely recommend this place.

Detroit313
Username: Detroit313

Post Number: 293
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 7:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very nice article.......and that is a lot of martinis. I think I gotta see that for myself.313

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.