Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » FOX2: Problem Solvers/Gabe Watson « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Genesyxx
Username: Genesyxx

Post Number: 679
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 9:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So I caught this story on Fox 2 last night and it's just a sad thing that things like this happen, especially when the guy is a big-time NFL player. I would summarize, but it's better to watch the video on it.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/my fox/pages/Home/Detail?contentI d=2531092&version=1&locale=EN- US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1. 1

Make sure you sign the petition too. It might help out.

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 686
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 10:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

typical athlete that doesn't take care of his responsibilities...a shame

on a side note, I will NEVER, EVER, EVER purchase or lease a car from Bruce Campbell Dodge ever again...they quoted me a price on a car two years ago, then when I came to pick the car up, they told me that they had misquoted me the price and that it was actually $3k more than what they told me...after I offered to compromise by splitting the difference, their jackass sales manager tells me that I was being unreasonable and that he didn't feel like selling me a car anymore...THE NERVE!...I finally got them to honor the original price after I dug up the relevant Michigan consumer protection laws and showed them what they were doing was illegal and threatened to sue their asses and/or go to the Fox 2 Problem Solvers...how ironic that they are fans of the show, eh?

Reetz12
Username: Reetz12

Post Number: 145
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find it hard to believe that the UofM athletic department had no problem with this? Isn't this just like Ed Martin getting the Explorer for his basketball players?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.