Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Donald Trump vs. Vince McMahon BATTLE it out in the D!!!!! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Nellonfury
Username: Nellonfury

Post Number: 217
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 1:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

February 15, 2007 - Fans of wrestling entertainment, you are in for a treat. On Monday night's tapings for WWE Raw an altercation took place between billionaires Donald Trump and WWE owner and performer Vince McMahon. After weeks of being taunted, Trump finally showed up and declared a match against McMahon. This challenge stipulated that the loser of their match will be forced into getting a haircut (maybe even have their head shaved) - for two high class individuals such as Trump and McMahon this stipulation will make their match at Wrestlemania 23 in Detroit, MI.(April 1st live on Pay-Per-View) all that more personal.

For more info on WrestleMania 23, go to this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W restleMania_23

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 143
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 2:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats funny, I don't remember taking any drugs, and yet...

Barich16cmu
Username: Barich16cmu

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 7:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 2 of them arent actually wrestling each other. They are each picking a representative to wrestle for them and the one with the head shaved will be the one whose rep loses.

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 498
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 9:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To be quite honest I think that this might be what some of my relatives from South Texas are flying up to Detroit for for that weekend. It is actually a pretty big deal whether or not you like these sort of events.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.