Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Woodhouse Spa.....Incredible addition to downtown « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gambling_man
Username: Gambling_man

Post Number: 961
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 4:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not trying to run an ad here or anything, but on my way down to the Winter Blast this Saturday, I noticed an "Open" sign in the window of the Woodhouse. My girlfriend and I stopped in to get a list of services/prices, and the lady at the desk asks, "Are you two here for the open house?" Well of course we said yes, and we were treated to a tour of a true gem downtown! The place is expansive..It's actually in the basement....I have been to alot of spas in my life....some nice, some not so nice, but this one ranks up there with the best of them. Beautiful decor, light fixtures, great equipment.....The manicure/pedicure chairs are amazing. Do yourself (and your significant other-for Valentine's perhaps) a favor and get down there to support this professional, well-run, and top-notch operation. I am going tomorrow for a well-deserved massage!

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 2414
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 5:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well spread the word. I want these new Woodward merchants to stick around.

New2theeastside
Username: New2theeastside

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me too!!

The wife got the 5 hours special for V day. I will let you know what she thinks

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 1723
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 5:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I always buy spa gifts for my wife, let us know what she thinks about the experience.

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 468
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 7:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where is it at, or what building is it in the basement of?

Rrl
Username: Rrl

Post Number: 731
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 7:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.detroit.woodhousesp as.com/

Jdkeepsmiling
Username: Jdkeepsmiling

Post Number: 196
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 - 9:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any reviews???

New2theeastside
Username: New2theeastside

Post Number: 40
Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 4:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She LOVED it. Loved it so much she bought the package for 2. Yes thats right ladies and gent. I am goin' to the spa!!!

Jerome81
Username: Jerome81

Post Number: 1300
Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 5:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I bought my GF the valentine's package (45 minute swedish massage, facial, pedicure) as a valentine's day gift. She is planning to go a week from this coming saturday.

Was so excited! Best valentine gift I've given to her :-)

Korridorkid
Username: Korridorkid

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 9:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So im kinda uncomfortable at Spas...

Get self conscious i guess.

But that's not the focus...This amazing spa is.
The people were so nice! Very accomodating, very understanding and pleasant. I felt like i was at the Ritz. It was "my pleasure" this, and "please allow me" that. Whoa, you could get used to that. Plus the massage was out of this world. For all you Gents out there, the sports massage is incredible.

Now I have another addiction. Damn...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.