Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Stone Shop on McDougall « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Walterwaves
Username: Walterwaves

Post Number: 79
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 10:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damn, anyone else remember that place? My brother would hang in there while us kids would play 2 square out in front. I wish I could have all the contents of that place now. Talk about great 70's vintage stuff!!!!

Paczki
Username: Paczki

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 12:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hung out here regularly in the early '70's. Ice cream, air hockey, pinball and a head shop too!

Walterwaves
Username: Walterwaves

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 1:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey Paczki,

what's your first name? Which block of kirby did you live on?
We would go to the Hyacinth festivals all the time. Used to buy milk bread and cookies form the bakery directly across the street. Mom used to bank at the CommenWealth bank across the street.

Remeber Father Skowski?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.