Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Events April 18th-22nd « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Spiritofdetroit
Username: Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 197
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 - 2:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,
I am in need of some help. I am looking for all events going on April 18th-22nd in Detroit. Sporting events/plays/musicals/opera, special museum exhibits, etc, etc, etc.

I've got the Tigers schedule for the weekend, and the events with olympia Entertainment, but any others would be deeply appreciated. Thanks

Hybridy
Username: Hybridy

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 - 3:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

not to be a douche
but if cruise down most any given street near any university in detroit on 420 you can get something to really lighten the mood
haha
enjoy
buying while in line at the mcdonald's drive-thru is not uncommon

Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 198
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 - 12:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha, good point :-)

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 - 12:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My birthday. You can sit around with me and my friends and watch me cry as I turn another year older. Some alchohol...probably some Sex and the City dvd's...it'll be a real hoot.

Kenp
Username: Kenp

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 - 2:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you like baseball, the DSO is planning a salute to the sport on the 19th, with a narrative from Dave Winfield. The show seems a little boring to me, but the DSO is worth seeing.
Or sex in the city with Quinn.

Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 202
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 - 2:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Kenp that actually sounds good to me. You too, Quinn :-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.