Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Argonaut « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Apbest
Username: Apbest

Post Number: 398
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 7:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I sent and email to the Argonaut's development company, expressing my interest in the building...this is what I wrote

"I am writing to express interest in the Argonaut building's
residential space. It was rumored to start physical work 1-2 springs
ago from my understanding, and I was just wondering if this project
was still in the pipeline for your company, or what its status is so
I can know if it is a viable option for me

regards,"

they responded

"Currently it is not a viable option for you."

a little short, but granted they have to be quiet about these kinds of things but looks like it will take a while to get off the ground

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems a little rude

Spiritofdetroit
Username: Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 162
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 8:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

damn

Lmichigan
Username: Lmichigan

Post Number: 5046
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 8:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, really, jeeze. How about a B.S. time date, at least, or simply stating this is far from actually happening? Sounds like this one isn't going to go through, but I never took the developers are being the most professional, either.

Apbest
Username: Apbest

Post Number: 399
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 8:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well I might be able to find out from the New Center Council if they know at all because any literature I have recieved from them indicates its still on the "committed within 1-3 years" list, however it's their and the UCCA's job to be optimistic

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.