Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » You Gotta Have Art! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Oakmangirl
Username: Oakmangirl

Post Number: 89
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 4:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone remember this local commercial from the 70's? Does Detroit create any promos like this anymore that aren't sports or gambling related? Damn, was that jingle catchy!

Jazzstage
Username: Jazzstage

Post Number: 65
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 4:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The tune was adapted from the musical Damn Yankee's. It was written by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross and is titled "You,ve gotta have heart".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D amn_Yankees

[VAN BUREN]
You've gotta have heart
All you really need is heart
When the odds are sayin' you'll never win
That's when the grin should start
You've gotta have hope
Mustn't sit around and mope
Nothin's half as bad as it may appear
Wait'll next year and hope
When your luck is battin' zero
Get your chin up off the floor
Mister you can be a hero
You can open any door, there's nothin' to it but to do it
You've gotta have heart
Miles 'n miles n' miles of heart
Oh, it's fine to be a genius of course
But keep that old horse
Before the cart
First you've gotta have heart

[ROCKY]
A great slugger we haven't got

[SMOKEY]
A great pitcher we haven't got

[VERNON]
A great ball club we haven't got

[ROCKY, SMOKEY & VERNON]
What've we got?

[ALL]
We've got heart

[ROCKY, SMOKEY, LINVILLE]
We've got hope
We don't sit around and mope
Not a solitary sob do wwe heave
Mister, 'cause we've got hope

[ROCKY]
We're so happy that we're hummin'

[ALL]
Hmm-hmm-hmm

[VAN BUREN]
That's the hearty thing to do

[ALL]
Hoo-hoo-hoo

[SMOKEY]
'Cause we know our ship will come in

[ALL]
Hmm-hmm-hmm

[ROCKY]
So it's ten years overdue

[ALL]
Hoo-hoo-hoo
We've got heart
Miles 'n miles 'n miles o' heart

[VERNON]

[BOYS]
Butt keep that old horse before the cart

[VAN BUREN]
So what the hecks the use of cryin'?

[SMOKEY]
Why should we curse?

[ROCKY]
We've gotta get better, 'cause we can't get worse!

[ALL]
And to add to it, we've got heart
We've got heart
We've got heart

We've got heart

[SMOKEY]
We're so happy that we're laughin'

[ALL]
Ha ha ha

[VAN BUREN]
That's the hearty thing to do

[ALL]
Hoo-hoo-hoo

[VERNON]
So we ain't been autographin'

[ALL]
Ha ha ha

[ROCKY]
'Cept to sign an I.O.U.

[ALL]
Hoo-hoo-hoo

[ALL]
We've got heart
Miles 'n miles n' miles of heart
But keep that old horse
Before the cart

[SMOKEY]
Who minds those pop bottles flyin'?

[VERNON]
The hisses and the boos

[VAN BUREN]
The team has been consistent

[ROCKY]
Yeah, we always lose

[THREE BOYS]
But we're laughin' cause... We've got heart

[ALL FOUR BOYS]
We've got heart... We've got heart

Vetalalumni
Username: Vetalalumni

Post Number: 554
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 4:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great memory of a song that created happy thoughts. I seem to recall the actors being very animated with arms outstretched etc...

Ypsirocks
Username: Ypsirocks

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

someone has to have video of this! I've been searching for this since the advent of Youtube!

56packman
Username: 56packman

Post Number: 1646
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

there were many DIA staffers in that comercial--I remember my late friend Audley Grossman appearing for a few seconds.

Oakmangirl

Post Number: 90
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jazz,

Thanks for your knowledge! Yes, it was such an upbeat promo for the city, and as I recall pretty multi-cultural; it was like art could bring everyone back together. sigh.

Wish I would have taped a lot back then, but it was the era of beta and being around the age of nine, I didn't have much foresight....

Revaldullton
Username: Revaldullton

Post Number: 664
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 6:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember it well.

thanx for the memories.

the good rev

Dialh4hipster
Username: Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 2140
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems ripe for revival.

Oakmangirl

Post Number: 91
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being in a nostalgic funk, I decided to search for the lyrics and stumbled upon this fun site-please excuse if it's been posted before.

Once you get past the cheesy commercial stuff, it's fun to read ""You know you're from Detroit if..." I learned some stuff too- I didn't know John Sinclair held a love-in on Belle Isle in '67! And CA gets all the credit, no fair.

Forgive the weird "link"; I tried formatting it and get error messages.

Key in detroit and memories minus the "and" add dot com.

Seriously, is there a ban on this site?

Detroitgalaxian
Username: Detroitgalaxian

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 11:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You've gotta have art.
All you really need is art.
When those little things in life make you frown,
Come on down and get a start.
First you've gotta have art -
A great Rembrandt: look what we've got.
A great Rodin: look what we've got.
A great museum: look what we've got.
Films, foods, puppets, and shops. Yeah!
We've got art.......
Miles and miles and miles of art.......
When those little things in life make you low,
You ought to see Van Gogh,
And take heart......
So what the heck's the use of waiting,
Come down here now.
If you've never loved art,
We're going to show you how.
And to help you out:
We've got art......
You've gotta have art.....
You've gotta have art. Yeah!

Vetalalumni

Post Number: 560
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 11:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh yeah Detroitgalaxian, that's it!!! I remembered that actors face and the Van Gogh Self-Portrait right away.

Ed_golick
Username: Ed_golick

Post Number: 778
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 8:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

here's a small snippet from the spot.
www.detroitkidshow.com/art.wmv

Dave70
Username: Dave70

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 8:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hehe that Van Gogh guy was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this thread!

Oakmangirl

Post Number: 93
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 10:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Detroitgalaxian and Ed; you've both brightened the day!

Wonder why no one's bothered to put this out on You Tube...well, when the museum opens again, I'm going to visit the library.

Detroitgalaxian

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 9:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About 2 years ago, Thomas Video in Clawson was selling and renting a DVD titled something like "Detriot Television Memories". That DVD includes this DIA commercial in it's entirety. (As well as a lot of other interesting material.)

I see that the video on Ed_golick's site is dated 1976. I'm pretty sure I remember that commercial running frequently all the way into the early 80's. It seemed like commercials then generally had much longer runs than the ones of today, most of which run for a few weeks or less and then are tossed.

Ryan K

Craig
Username: Craig

Post Number: 235
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 9:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you believe the textbooks and the real-life practitioners then you'll agree that two kinds of "spots" run and run: (1) the good ones (per copy test results) and (2) whatever is on the shelf of the low-budget advertiser (i.e. lousy stuff can have a long shelf-life because production costs are huge).

I've seen the DIA spot and believe that both rules apply: good stuff, and nothing left in the budget to cut another. Another example is the classic "talking animal" spot for the Detroit Zoo.

Oakmangirl

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 9:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like a trek to Clawson may be in the works.

Thanks so much!

Mallory
Username: Mallory

Post Number: 171
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 9:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THIS is the one I was thinking of! There are two great commercial memories that I have of growing up in the 70's in Detroit: this one and the Joshua Doore jingle. GREAT memories. Thanks for starting my day off with this one.

Ed_golick

Post Number: 779
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 10:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Detroit Television Memories DVD is a ripoff. Bootlegged, poor quality footage and sloppy editing for this so called documentary. I believe Thomas Video charges 25 bucks for this mess, but if you really want it you can usually get it for the opening bid of $9.95 on eBay.

Michmeister
Username: Michmeister

Post Number: 222
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 10:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DIA, the Zoo, and the Faygo song are the top three in my book.

Sven1977
Username: Sven1977

Post Number: 205
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 11:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All the commercials mentioned in the string up to now are sitting on a self at the ad agency where I work. I forget others haven't seen those spots in years. The Van Gogh actor is actually Fred Doner, son of W.B. Doner the founder of Doner Advertising.
"I'll have a Red Pop."

Jazzstage

Post Number: 69
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't forget the classic Highland Appliance video of the kid using a reel to reel of Beethoven to trick his mother into thinking he was practicing.

They also ran the WRIF commercial with Kelly Harmon too long. She was terribly out of style before they stopped.

What car dealership was this one from?
Here dawg, come on dawg. Get yer self a good deal. Right now, Get a dawg gone good deal.

Edit: Have to add the Mel Farr Superstar adds with him in a cape.

Speaking of jingles; is the "Father and Son" jingle the longest locally produced jingle that is currently running?

(Message edited by jazzstage on August 20, 2007)

Ed_golick

Post Number: 780
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 11:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The longest running locally produced radio jingle is the Roy O'Brien Ford spot with the Gaylords, since 1953, I believe.

Detroitgalaxian

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 1:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ed -
I was afraid to publicly put down the "Detroit Television Memories" DVD here. But since you did it, I'll do it too. I rented it and was extremely disappointed with it for the exact reasons you cite. The footage seemed extremely random and included a disproportionate amount of old wrestling material. I ended up being bored through much of it. The best part of the DVD was that it has the DIA, Zoo, and Faygo commercials - but you have to "work" to get to those. Still - for the price of the rental, I was blown away and delighted to see the "Gotta have Art" commercial after 25 years. However if I had actually purchased the DVD, I would have felt completely ripped off. - my 2 cents.

Oakmangirl

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's too bad about the DVD. I think it would be fantastic if it were updated when the DIA reopens. Why is it we don't promote art anymore in this accessible, populist way? Now sadly, we see only stodgy ads for blockbuster exhibits.

Ct4438
Username: Ct4438

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 6:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been wishing they'd re-run this cornball commercial just so I could enjoy it again!

I remember this one and the Detroit Zoo commercial from the early 80s perfectly! I wonder if anyone has any links with the old Isiah Thomas public service commercials telling us to "Look up"....

Sarge
Username: Sarge

Post Number: 728
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 6:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

What car dealership was this one from?
Here dawg, come on dawg. Get yer self a good deal. Right now, Get a dawg gone good deal.

I think it was for Alan Ford in Bloomfield Hills.

Hey Dawg! C'mere Dawg! Me and Dawg want you to go to Telegraph Road! Right Now! Get a good deal!

Craig

Post Number: 237
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 7:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sven - Doner? Word is that they've made their name with a lot of the edgy local stuff that's run over the years. I don't think that the big dogs in town can even name local call signs, let alone write jingles for Bond-Bilt or Don Foss.

Mallory

Post Number: 173
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 8:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sarge, are you sure? I thought it was for Ray Whitfield Ford in Taylor? Too many commercials buzzing around in my head, I could be wrong.

Anyone have a link to the Joshua Doore commercial?

(Message edited by mallory on August 21, 2007)

Craig

Post Number: 242
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 9:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...and does anyone remember that the Joshua Doore jingle was recut more recently for another local furniture store?

Waz
Username: Waz

Post Number: 162
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 10:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That would be Robinson Furniture. But I can't recall offhand how they replaced the four-syllable Josh_u_a Doore with the three syllable Rob_in_son.

Ed_golick

Post Number: 783
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 12:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"You've got an uncle in the furniture business,
Robinson is your furniture store."

Sarge
Username: Sarge

Post Number: 730
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 1:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Sarge, are you sure? I thought it was for Ray Whitfield Ford in Taylor?

I could be wrong. Maybe it was Whitfield. :-)

Motorcitydave
Username: Motorcitydave

Post Number: 74
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 1:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know the Historical Museum has a TV commercial exhibit up stairs, and I know the Detroit Zoo commercial is on there, can't remember if the DIA one is though.... anyone have any connections with the Historical Museum? This may be a good project for everyone to work on, and get the above mentioned commercials (and then some) added to the exhibit. :-)

Crash67
Username: Crash67

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 3:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unfortunately, that wall of TVs with the classic commercials was part of an exhibit that is no longer running at the Historical Museum. About a dozen classic Doner spots were in there, including the Zoo, Faygo, Ballpark Franks, Mazda (Zoom Zoom) and many others.

56packman

Post Number: 1658
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 11:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the "Dawg" commercials were both for Alan Ford in BH (which is now closed, building available) and Ray Whitfield in Taylor, they mentioned both dealerships in those commercials.

56packman

Post Number: 1659
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 11:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote: "If you believe the textbooks and the real-life practitioners then you'll agree that two kinds of "spots" run and run: (1) the good ones (per copy test results) and (2) whatever is on the shelf of the low-budget advertiser (i.e. lousy stuff can have a long shelf-life because production costs are huge)."

Craig--where does Dietrich furs fall in this logic?

They have been running the same ads with women tressed in Farrah Fawcett hairdos riding horses through the snow (in furs, of course) to a "Ron Burgundy" jazz flute track since the Farah 'do was in style

Craig

Post Number: 249
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 7:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^56P - Dietrich falls under #2. I imagine skinflint Old-man Dietrich getting angry every time Junior suggests that they cut a new spot. (think in terms of $250K today to shoot & produce something above the caliber of the typical used car lot commercial).

On the other hand... I bet that almost everyone on this forum, young & old, can sing the Dietrich jingle. As nauseating as that jingle may be, the recall that it engenders is the sign of a great spot.

56packman

Post Number: 1660
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 8:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, that's a lot of fur coats, and the old spots are holiday/valenties day favorites.

Mallory

Post Number: 176
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 9:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lyrics to Joshua Doore?

You've got an uncle in the furniture business,
Joshua Doore, Joshua Doore.
He's a remarkable guy with a remarkable place,
He'll save you money on your furniture every day.
Pick it out in the showroom, pick it up in the warehouse,
take it home in a crate, YEAH!
You've got an uncle in the furniture business,
Josh-u-a Doore, Yeah!

Am I close? I can hear the jingle in my head. That and the huge crate on top of a Pacer when they get to the "take it home in a crate" line. Anyone have video? It's not on YouTube.

Craig

Post Number: 254
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 11:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wasn't the voice-talent on the Dietrich commercial the same guy who was on Hot Fudge?

BTW - in the mythology of my elders Joshua Doore was bumped-off by the mafia. Any truth to this?

Detroitbill
Username: Detroitbill

Post Number: 297
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 11:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be so good if the DIA could do a 2007 version of that great commercial to coincide with its grand re-opening this fall. One of the best commercials I have ever seen by a cities cultural center and one that so many Detroiters relate to. Does anyone know anyone who could be contacted with this idea ?

Oakmangirl

Post Number: 132
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 12:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroitbill,

This is a long thread, and you may have missed it, but I think one of us broached this idea. Anyway, I took action; I e-mailed the DIA's Media/PR Dept. with our suggestion. I'll post if they respond.

Ookpik
Username: Ookpik

Post Number: 323
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 12:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone seen the "new" Detroit Zoo commercial? It is like the old commercial being discussed here but it has been edited and the animals say different things. I have no idea what the new lines are because my mind substitutes the old lines! Some scenes appear to be missing such as:

Monkeys: Ok guys - this way!/Wrong way guys!/Nice going Melvin!

and

Peacock: I wanna talk to my agent!
Crocodile: Let me talk to your agent! Heh-Heh!

Ookpik

Detroitbill
Username: Detroitbill

Post Number: 301
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 1:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey thanks Oakman !!!,, it would be great for the DIA to do a remake to celebrate..

Oakmangirl

Post Number: 217
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 11:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I finally heard a reply from the DIA; rah, rah, blah. Posted below:

Hi

Pam Marcil forwarded the e-mail about your desire to see the "You Gotta Have Art" campaign revived. Although we're also fans of that memorable
campaign, we really need to communicate that there is something new and different happening at the DIA, while reinforcing the idea that engaging
with great art can be a transformative experience. With that in mind, we have been working for over a year on a new campaign - from research to
creative development and everything in-between - and are getting ready to launch it in late October. We're thrilled with the results and are
certain that the new campaign will not only get people's attention, but get them to visit the new DIA. Keep your eyes peeled and mark your calendar for the big opening days. November 10th is the black tie gala, November 16 - 18th is the Member preview and November 23, the day after
Thanksgiving, is our big public opening.

We hope to see you and all the "Detroit Yes" folks in November. In the meantime please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any more information on the grand opening of the new DIA.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Boyle
Director of Marketing
The Detroit Institute of Arts
jboyle@dia.org

Ferntruth
Username: Ferntruth

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 1:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:
"BTW - in the mythology of my elders Joshua Doore was bumped-off by the mafia. Any truth to this?"

I don't think this qualifies as a confirmation, but I seem to clearly recall that he was found in a car trunk or was discovered taking a "dirt nap" somewhere...I remember at the time there being a lot of talk about organized crime being involved.
I think the being found in a car trunk part was true, because even then I remember thinking
"well, SOMEONE must have killed him and put him in there, unless he committed suicide and decided a car trunk was the best place to do that!".

Vetalalumni

Post Number: 625
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 1:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It will be interesting to see the "new" DIA on my next visit to Detroit. Hopefully the new DIA will (continue to) be a great place.

Ed_golick

Post Number: 802
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 9:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can now see the "You Gotta Have Art" DIA commercial, along with a handful of other classic Detroit TV spots, by clicking here.

http://www.detroitkidshow.com/ detroit_commercials.htm

Oakmangirl

Post Number: 283
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 9:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ed,

You're my hero!!! :-)

Leoqueen
Username: Leoqueen

Post Number: 1632
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 10:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I just spent a pleasant few minutes roaming down memory lane........

Alsodave
Username: Alsodave

Post Number: 788
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 11:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Ed!!! :-)

Ed_golick

Post Number: 803
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check back often. I'll be posting more.

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 5897
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 11:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After seeing that Faygo "Remember" commercial I have this craving for redpop now.

And Lord, I do miss Bob Lo.

Jazzstage

Post Number: 94
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 11:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know who the piano player is on the Faygo boat commercial? It looks like he is really playing by the way his hands are.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.