Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Suspension / trans shops in RO or Dearborn « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Miken123
Username: Miken123

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 1:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey all- I'm new in town and am looking for a good shop that knows their ways around cars so they can diagnose and possibly repair this weird noise coming out of the rear diff / rear suspension on my 95 Trans Am.

I'm good with cars but this is a first time with a rear end issue so I'd like to at least get it diagnosed by a reliable shops.

Either by Royal Oak or Dearborn would work as I could get rides to/from easily in those areas.

Let err rip!

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 2324
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 2:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

best damned trans shop around ~

Dewey's Transmission & Auto Service
28059 Ford Rd
Garden City, MI 48135
(734) 522-1441

Toolbox
Username: Toolbox

Post Number: 1085
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 9:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wetmore's on Woodward in Ferndale. Good guys and very competent.

Mike
Username: Mike

Post Number: 920
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

my brother in law has a place in dearborn, its small time, his costs to run the business are low, he is honest (too honest, it kills me) so his prices are low as well. he may be able to help you out, and if he cannot, he usually directs you to the cheapest guy that can do it.

call him on monday at 313 274 2323

hope he can help.

Cabasse
Username: Cabasse

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 1:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

whatever you do, DON'T go to champs brothers in dearborn.

place ripped me off so badly, i don't wanna even start with my story...

(for starters, the tow truck from the place assumed that one of my trailing arms would be a good place to hook the towing chains to! bent the f*** out of it - and they didn't replace it afterwards)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.