Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Harper/McClellan Resident Info ? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Joe_j
Username: Joe_j

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I lived at 6638 McClellan from 1945-1958. Attended Patronage of Saint Joseph grade school.
Does anyone have info on folks who lived there during that time or shortly thereafter?

Dodgemain
Username: Dodgemain

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know the Evola family that lived right there on McClellen. My Grandparents lived on Edgwood in the 1960s

Caldogven
Username: Caldogven

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 7:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dodgemain

Was there a Phyllis Evola?

Formerspringgardener
Username: Formerspringgardener

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 7:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My cousins (Griffiths) lived on Felch across Gratiot from you. They went to Nativity and moved in the early 70's.

My grandparents (Wagner) lived on Georgia across the street from the convent until the mid 60's.

Dodgemain
Username: Dodgemain

Post Number: 161
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 4:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There was no Phyllis. I checked into it more and the original name of the family was Saputo. Evola was the married name. They were there in the later 60's.

Joe_j
Username: Joe_j

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 8:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now that name sounds familiar. I think they lived next door to us on McClellan.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.