Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » What's up with the St. Regis Condos? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Rugbyman
Username: Rugbyman

Post Number: 106
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 12:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, what gives? For those who don't know, the Hotel St. Regis in the New Center at Woodward and the Boulevard was supposed to be renovated and have 30+ condos carved out of it. The website isn't even active anymore. I see light construction crews parked out front from time to time, but nothing that would suggest work is really progressing.

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 993
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 2:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did you expect the outside to change? My guess would be that they wouldn't need too much more than light construction crews to convert hotel rooms to condos. I guess it depends how much they are building out the units, or if it is more tenant upfit. Just my thoughts. Am I correct or way off base?

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 1084
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 12:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs .dll/article?AID=/20070604/BUS INESS06/70604018

Milwaukee
Username: Milwaukee

Post Number: 1306
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.hotelstregisdetroit .com/

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 5336
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 3:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Makes me pine for the days of the Mauna Loa now!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.