Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Have any recommendations for mothers day? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Saabdriver1986
Username: Saabdriver1986

Post Number: 393
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 - 1:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm taking a group of people to see RESPECT at the GEM theater on mothers day. Can anyone recommend a good place for mothers day dinner? We've done MOSAIC in the past, the Whitney. I was just wondering if there is something great out there that I have not heard of.

Thanks for your help

Mallory
Username: Mallory

Post Number: 110
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 8:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A card?

Mallory
Username: Mallory

Post Number: 111
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 8:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, just kidding. Any one of the Sunday brunches was always my mom's favorite. Better than dinner. Haven't been to one in a long time so I'm not sure who is doing what. Plus, you might not be able to get reservations at a good place so you best get on the phone.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.