Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Don't you know whot I am ???? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

321brian
Username: 321brian

Post Number: 354
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 - 10:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Fox 2 website:

"Detroit City Councilwoman JoAnn Watson calls a Wayne County Sheriff's deputy a racist. His department says he was only doing his job. Watson did not have identification when she tried to go through a security checkpoint, so the deputy stopped her, which angered the councilwoman."

What a huge bitch. I wouldn't know her if she walked up and called me a racist to my face.

Carry your freakin' ID with you and maybe you can avoid confrontations like this in the future.

Oh, wait. Without things like this even less people would know who you are.

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 9082
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 - 10:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone that voted for her or BRC should be ashamed of themselves.

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 - 10:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shades of Christine Beatty(?). She stole that line from her! That's why she will only be know as a City council person, and not someone very important!

Tkelly1986
Username: Tkelly1986

Post Number: 286
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 - 8:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She is a clown...screw her, who is the real racist? Joann Watson. What a race bating POS. This was not a racial issue; it was an issue of a Wayne County officer doing his job. She needs to step off her high horse and realize it was her fault she was late …….yet another reason Detroit is stuck in a rut….the racist city council; and you wonder why nobody wants to deal with them.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 4962
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 12:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm starting to miss Alonzo Bates.

Michigansheik
Username: Michigansheik

Post Number: 190
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 3:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you need ID to get through security right?

Reetz12
Username: Reetz12

Post Number: 177
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 7:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Didn't she compare this to the Don Imus situation? I caught just a brief second on the news the other night.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.