Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Detroit Buildings for Sale « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Cambeaux
Username: Cambeaux

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 3:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone know where I can find a site that lists Detroit buildings (not residential property) for sale? I passed by the old Emanuel Stewards and other vacant buildings and wondered whether there are site and price listings for them. I'd like to get info especially on VACANT AND ABANDONED OFFICE BUILDINGS, CLUBS, etc......

(Message edited by cambeaux on April 27, 2007)

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1128
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 3:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

there are...on corresponding real-estate agent's websites. take note of the seller then look up their available properties online.

Skulker
Username: Skulker

Post Number: 3819
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^^^ Wow....is that why they put phone numbers and web addresses on their signs? I thought is was so they could get more traffic to their Myspace pages.

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 1858
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 3:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.realestateone.com/c ontent/CommercialSearch.asp

Abracadabra
Username: Abracadabra

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 4:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, super helpful.

Most abandoned buildings I see don't have any "for sale" signs. If your lucky, they have an "Ug buys ugly houses" sign. A lot of these buildings aren't listed. Either the city owns them or whoever does just sits on the property.

The best commercial real estate listings online that I have found are on www.loopnet.com, but to view all the properties you need to pay.

If you are really looking to purchase or lease some space, you really should contact a realtor.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.