Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Guayaberas « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Rugbyman
Username: Rugbyman

Post Number: 103
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 11:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm getting married in Mexico next year and wondered if anyone knew of a place in town I could get a good quality linen guayabera (aka Mexican wedding shirt).

Norwalk
Username: Norwalk

Post Number: 66
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 11:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

value world on woodward

English
Username: English

Post Number: 527
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2007 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd try eBay -- great prices for specialty clothing items like that.

Mpow
Username: Mpow

Post Number: 250
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2007 - 3:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You should buy one when you are there. I live in Mexico and it shouldn't take you long, lots of selection, especially if you are getting married in the Yucatan.

Rocket_city
Username: Rocket_city

Post Number: 238
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2007 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Probably somewheres on Vernor in Mexicantown. I bet if you even just asked someone on the street, they'd be able to point you in the right direction. I've met some pretty friendly people down that way.

Jsmyers
Username: Jsmyers

Post Number: 1897
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2007 - 3:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a Mexican western shop that I believe is near Junction that has them.

If you don't find them, just ask who does.

Texorama
Username: Texorama

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2007 - 5:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, it's west of Junction, on the north side of the street, across from the Catholic church/school. The name escapes me. That's where I'd start.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.