Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » 4 Metro Detroit area police charged with felonies « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Rockcity2windycity
Username: Rockcity2windycity

Post Number: 141
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 5:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One was the cop someone posted about last week who forced two girls to have oral sex. Another was a cop who fired his weapon at a car after a fender bender in Livonia, another was a madison heights cop who tasered a suspect while they were handcuffed. The last was a state trooper who fought with Detroit cops when they came to execute a search warrant at his home against his son. The article is on www.freep.com but i'm not near my computer right now so i can't copy the article but check it out and maybe someone else can.

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 2023
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 5:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

4 metro cops charged with felonies

Rockcity2windycity

Post Number: 142
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 7:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jimaz once again. This is crazy, anybody know if the sergeant posted bail? It was set at a million with 10% and if he posts he would get house arrest. That dude is a perv. He had to be pretty arrogant to make the women do that with two other male passengers in the car. Although police are human and make mistakes i believe they should be sentenced harsher than the average citizen for the same crimes, its like that the other way around. I know people are gonna say he hasn't been convicted yet but it takes alot to even get an officer indicted so they must have alota evidence on him. The only thing thats gonna save him is to move the trial to simi valley because he won't get off in wayne county.

Mrjoshua
Username: Mrjoshua

Post Number: 1306
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 8:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He was just acting out his fantasy of being Harvey Keitel in The Bad Lieutenant.

Rockcity2windycity

Post Number: 144
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 8:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I bet he took the dash board tape home and whacked off to it lol. But seriously that dude is a sexual predator, i wonder if he has a wife and kids.

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 2026
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 8:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Although police are human and make mistakes i believe they should be sentenced harsher than the average citizen for the same crimes,...

If I were a police officer I would expect to be held to a higher standard. Otherwise it would make pride of office a hollow sentiment. If he is guilty, I can only imagine that he did it either because he was overconfident that he wouldn't be prosecuted or perhaps underconfident that honest cops' jobs are secure anyway "so what the hell."

Frankly, I'm more concerned about all the others listed in the article. Why so many all at once?

True, this is crazy. It's as if there's an unexpected tear forming in the very fabric of integrity.

I've lost count of all the incidents that have suddenly happened since the Virginia Tech murders. There was one story about a mother who took a cap gun to her daughter's kindergarten and pointed it at the kids. Is someone making up these stories or is everyone really going crazy?!

Oh, and BANG!

Why doesn't \2{BANG!} work anymore? :-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.