Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Detroit Rock-N-Roll « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sg_creative
Username: Sg_creative

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 - 11:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of many Detroit rock bands... Decibilt just posted 2 songs to their MySpace page as well as 2 show dates.

http://www.myspace.com/decibil t

In the vibe of 70's rock ala Thin Lizzy, Kiss, AC/DC, Ted Nugent. Crank it up and enjoy.

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 690
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So how long you been in the band, Sg? :-)

Sg_creative

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 1:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From day one... just over a year. Our first show was the 2006 Hamtramck Blowout. I just finished mixing those songs last night and wanted to spread the word a bit.

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 350
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 9:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sg_creative, are you hip to 'The Oscillating Fan Club'? They are another local band, from Ferndale, ready to bust out big. Stay tuned here, for a club date announcement coming soon...

Sg_creative

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 9:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have not heard of those guys yet... but I have been spending most of the time, lately, with my attention on designing and editing... haven't made it out to as many shows.

Will keep an eye out, though. Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.