Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Military entrance processing station « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ltdave
Username: Ltdave

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 12:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

does anyone know where this was in the mid 80s?

ive searched and searched the forum and cant find where i might have asked this before...

i know i spent about 2 hours in A police station across the street on 20 November 1985 (the day i shipped to Lackland AFB) because of a bomb threat called in to the MEPS...

it wasnt too far from the Book Cadillac and its neighbor "the Mariner" now a Holiday Inn Express on Washington Blvd...

david

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 1352
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 1:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The processing station was on Clinton, between Gratiot and Beaubien. Detroit Police HQ was across Beaubien at 1300.

Detroitnerd
Username: Detroitnerd

Post Number: 836
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 1:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They sent me around the corner to get my ears cleaned. OUCH!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.