Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Fort Wayne Spring Flea Market, April 21 & 22 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2230
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2007 - 8:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fort Wayne Spring Flea Market and Tours of the Fort, Saturday-Sunday, April 21-22, 2007, 10am-6pm.

A friend of a friend will be selling a Book Cadillac flag and other items that he purchased when the Book Cadillac sale was held in the 80s.

http://www.historicfortwayneco alition.com/Assets/php/Events_ Calendar.php?id=2007

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 9359
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2007 - 10:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kathleen, the link does not seem to be working.

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2231
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2007 - 2:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, it's down. Apparently they are having problems. The link is to their 2007 calendar of events, but it doesn't provide much additional info other than the date.

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 100
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2007 - 10:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The link works now-I just tried it! By the way, record crowds today and the weather was awesome. I personally saw three full (25+ people) tours come through while I was there working on the Commander's House today. Still tomorrow left from 9-5!!!! Also, over 100 civil war re-enactors from the 5th Michigan there in the Star Fort-first time in twenty years!! Come on out and enjoy!!!!

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1014
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 11:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very good flea market, I found a few treasures, an old airplane model, GM HQs postcards from the 50s, some neat matchbooks for my collection, and an old pressure gauge for a burpee pressure cooker. Someone was selling some nice old Strohs's detroit beer taps too. I even saw a goebel one.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.