Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Fort - Washington garage rates? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Udmphikapbob
Username: Udmphikapbob

Post Number: 317
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 3:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone tell me the weekday evening rate at the Fort Washington garage? I paid $5 there on Sundays last year to go to Tiger games, and use the PM from Cobo. I'll take any recommendation for cheap parking near Cobo.

Can't believe the City charges $15 at Grand Circus now! $10 Ford Field garage parking is the best deal for close Tiger parking, I think. Unless you are a park on the street for free and take your chances kind of person...I am not.

Tarkus
Username: Tarkus

Post Number: 317
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 5:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check out the Opera House Garage, $10-$15 and your only a block away. Plus the money helps the Opera House.

Aiw
Username: Aiw

Post Number: 6240
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 1:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For cheap paid parking, try the Compuware Garage, or you could park on the street beside the Compuware garage for free...

Spiritofdetroit
Username: Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 392
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 8:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Compuware, $5 as long as you get in there at 5 or later (hmm maybe 6pm).....

Are you sure GCP is up to $15? They had changed it from $5 to $10, but I am almost positive the sign last night said $10

Livernoisyard
Username: Livernoisyard

Post Number: 3051
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 9:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Park at Tiger Stadium and walk. Or stop at Nemo's. They have buses to sport events.

Udmphikapbob
Username: Udmphikapbob

Post Number: 321
Posted on Wednesday, April 18, 2007 - 10:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Should have gone to Compuware. I was meeting a friend, and wanted to park closer to his office though. Cost me $12 at Fort/Washington last night, because I got there before 6pm. It would have been $10 after 6 though, not the $5 I was hoping for.

GCP is most certainly $15 now, Spiritofdetroit.

Actually, when I got by his office (now on foot), there was one street spot I could have had. Oh well.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.