Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Tiger's Opening Day Beer Breakfast Crawl... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Thatgirl
Username: Thatgirl

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 11:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone going to this? It sounds pretty fun...especially if you don't have
tickets to the game, like me :-(

tigers

More info can be found here http://www.insidedetroit.org/schedule.html

Buddyinrichmond
Username: Buddyinrichmond

Post Number: 140
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 8:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's an expensive breakfast. What do the proceeds go to?

Yooper
Username: Yooper

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 9:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This sounds sweet! I wish I was done with this semester so I could go to it. Where's the Anchor Bar?

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2149
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 10:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Anchor Bar is on W. Fort St. between Cass and First.

Valkyrias
Username: Valkyrias

Post Number: 448
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 12:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

buddyinrichmond...it's not just for breakfast, there are other consumable items included. and it's also a tour, the guide will take you to two or three other bars and talk about detroit buildings and history along the way. for 20 bucks, i think it's well worth the money.

Buddyinrichmond
Username: Buddyinrichmond

Post Number: 141
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 12:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool. Can I write a check for this?

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1121
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 2:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What other bars are they hitting up?

Harmonie
Username: Harmonie

Post Number: 694
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 2:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I heard something about them working their way towards the stadium via Bookies and the Detroit Beer Company. There will be no waiting in line, free shots and plenty of introductions. I'm definitely going to be there:-)

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11445
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 11:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks to be a nice day on Monday, Tigers opening the season, I can't think of a better reason to go get tanked shortly after the sun comes up. :-)

Cheddar_bob
Username: Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 905
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 3:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do we need to wait for the sun to come up?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.