Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Mallory « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 755
Posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 6:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mallory, in the Best Fried Chicken thread, you referred to your experiences with WGPR. If you possess, or may have access to, old videotapes from WGPR's local TV programming from say, anywhere between mid-70's and early 90's, I would very much like to further discuss that matter, with you, via e-mail.

Ravine

Post Number: 766
Posted on Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 11:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BUMPing up my page in hopes of reaching Mallory. Please excuse my opportunism and pushiness.

Ravine

Post Number: 810
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 8:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bumping again!! Please excuse me!!

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 290
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ravine,

I love, absolutely love how you go for what you want!
Kath

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 291
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 8:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh, and how do you give your email address to people in a private manner here on DY?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.