Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Goodbye « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 5:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I first of all like to apologize to any to any person, or origination to whom I may have offended or betrayed with my sad attempt at prose and photography. This was never my intent. I felt DetroitYes would be a good outlet for me at a time when I really needed one. I didn’t mean to cause trouble to those who know me and have put their trust in me. I have betrayed that trust, so now sadly, I must go. Goodbye, dear friends, goodbye cruel world.

Dhugger
Username: Dhugger

Post Number: 178
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 5:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey what did you do? It can't be that bad.

Bulletmagnet just hang in there and stay in the game.

Focusonthed
Username: Focusonthed

Post Number: 863
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 5:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uh, what?

Homer
Username: Homer

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 5:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Supwidat?

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 2392
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 5:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah. What the other 3 posters said.

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 1180
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 6:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Never hurt my feelings, Bullet. Hang around!

Milwaukee
Username: Milwaukee

Post Number: 897
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 7:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The photos of the Police crime scene? So what, don't leave. If somebody was a jerk to you, F'em. Ignore the jerks on the site and enjoy the nice folks. There are plenty of jerks and plenty of great interesting Detroiters, people full of great information.

Don't leave.

Bohemianrobot
Username: Bohemianrobot

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 9:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed, don't go. I've enjoyed your photos. You seem to be a supporter of Detroit which the site is all about.

(Message edited by bohemianrobot on March 05, 2007)

Patrick
Username: Patrick

Post Number: 4119
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 9:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

heh, 5 years ago I started a drunk thread about pissing on Detroit's buildings (literally) and will never live it down lol. Stay, dont leave .

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 1506
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 9:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't sweat it. In the olden days of TV, the news would show bodies all the time and at dinner hour!

You haven't been listed in the Stupid Post Du Jour.(yet :-) )
I have been a couple of times.
Thats a badge of honor for us DYes'ers
Stick around and post, this is mostly all in fun anyway.

Milwaukee

Post Number: 898
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 10:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"In the olden days of TV, the news would show bodies all the time and at dinner hour!"

Time to see some European News. That's graphic!

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11380
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 10:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who the hell is gonna photograph homicides now?

Milwaukee

Post Number: 900
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 11:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I could try and get some in Milwaukee, we've got no shortage of stiffs. Especially in summer.

Defendbrooklyn
Username: Defendbrooklyn

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 8:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patrick...hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha
that is great!
Lets start a piss on comerica building thread!

Homer
Username: Homer

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 1:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OH Yea, I could drink a six pac, and break the seal on comerica, set it up Brooklyn.........

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 717
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 1:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bulletmagnet, don't leave. It doesn't come down to What Ravine Thinks, but I am not aware of anything you have done, written, or posted that is so offensive. You can count me on the Don't Go side. (But if you're waiting for a group hug, fergittit!!)

Ravine

Post Number: 718
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 2:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And, if your photos of the crime scene in front of the funeral home have anything to do with this, you can forget about that, too. People love to gawk at stuff like that. I know that I found them to be quite interesting, in a way that I admit was somewhat sordid and voyeuristic. Nobody was forced to look at them, and anyone who claims that their delicate sensibilities were roughed up, by them, is probably striking a bullshit pose which was adopted only after they sat there, staring at them, for several minutes.

Ookpik
Username: Ookpik

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 2:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You gotta do what you gotta do but I am going to miss your photos. I enjoyed them very much.

Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 100
Posted on Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 12:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks one and all. After some time off (and your thoughtfulness), I have decided to get back on my horse. So here goes....

Rustic
Username: Rustic

Post Number: 3099
Posted on Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 3:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BM, you are obvo a newbie. There are 6 options for leaving this forum:

(1) you post a thread saying you are gonna leave never to post again, then you disappear for a few weeks and THEN you come back.

(2) you get hounded by some forumers and you are never heard from again (e.g. J8L)

(3) you get the big brother e-mail and stop posting here for a while, claiming on another forum that you've been b@nned but eventually you start posting again (e.g. jt1(?))

(4) you get the big brother e-mail and you are never heard from again on this forum (e.g. jmyATE)

(5) you are outright b@nned (e.g. 8ndy)

(6) you fade away without a word (e.g. brian, =SC=)

May I suggest #6 next time you are serious about leaving, or #1 next time you want attention.

Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 101
Posted on Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 3:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I beg forgiveness, Rustic, and should the need arise; I will take your suggestion of #6 as my poison. - Bullet

Ravine

Post Number: 734
Posted on Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 6:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Awright, awright, you're back, that's good, let us not get all weepy about it, take yer shoes off and unlax. There's beer in the fridge, if ya want one.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.