Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Lot 1210 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Higgs1634
Username: Higgs1634

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 1:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ran across this place www.lot1210.com in today's Detroit News. I'm assuming this is next to Small Plates? Anyway...has anyone been? Any reviews? thanks

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 2466
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 1:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, it's not next to small plates. It is in the Harvard Square building, where the hub used to be. I haven't been there so no review from me.

Harmonie
Username: Harmonie

Post Number: 684
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 4:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's club and a 4-star restaurant. I don't really like clubs but the food is un**ingbelievable, and I'm not easily impressed. The chef is just short of being a Master Chef of which there are less than 50 in the country.
They have a humidor, private areas and you can get a filet at 1:45 a.m.
None of that is for me...or my wallet...but I would definitely recommend going for lunch sometime.

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 177
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 4:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

menu on the website looks rather underwhelming. standard stuff at somewhat premium prices. Shades of the Harmonie Pointe Grille.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.