Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Just a hug from a stranger « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Qweek
Username: Qweek

Post Number: 147
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 11:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know any of you but I do know the overwhelming crush that comes with the passing of someone you love. Over the past few days I have read your words and shed some tears knowing the grief you are feeling in your hearts...I just wanted to send a cyber hug to you all and I hope you know that there are so many people like me in this computer community that have reflected on your words of friendship and were deeply moved. xox
Tina

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 1965
Posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 12:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Qweek! It's been an amazing rollercoaster ride of emotions the last few days and I'm sure that everyone who knew Jeff appreciates your sentiments.

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 648
Posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 12:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A really nice gesture Qweek. I lost a few people that were close to me last year, so my heart goes out to those that had the privilege of knowing Jeff.

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 3693
Posted on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 11:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What a nice thought Queek! Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.