Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Brawl erupts at Chuck E. Cheese photo booth « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Itsjeff
Username: Itsjeff

Post Number: 7401
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 6:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TROY - Some adults took the slogan of "Where a kid can be a kid," a little too literally when police said a brawl erupted between a mother, a Chuck E. Cheese supervisor, two teens and a woman over the use of a photo booth at the children's restaurant.

Troy police said they arrested an 18-year-old Warren woman and two juveniles, also from Warren, who allegedly kicked the mother and supervisor in the face because they were being forced to leave a photo booth.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com /stories/020907/loc_2007020923 .shtml

Dougw
Username: Dougw

Post Number: 1547
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 - 12:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've heard this same Chuck E. Cheese was fire bombed last year. Sounds like a cool place.

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 621
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My kid loves those places, I've been to that location. Not too impressed with thier variety and amount of games. There's an arcade in the Universal Mall that has more games with cheaper prices.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.