Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Happy Birthday Dave « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 3598
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 10:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Geez, another one? Happy birthday to my longest-time friend.

Dave
Username: Dave

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 12:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Lowell. Social Security Time!

Was in the restaurant this AM with the other old geezers and the guy next to me says
"What's that in your ear?"
"Waddayah mean?", says I.
He reach toward my ear and pulled something out.
"It's a suppository" he says.
Now I know where I put my hearing aid.
dave

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 131
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 1:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yay birthdays. let's all go to Couples and celebrate! It's too grey here.

The_rock
Username: The_rock

Post Number: 1507
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 1:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I share Lowell's thoughts, Dave. I don't know you and you don't know me, but Happy Birthday anyway.

And don't be bothered about a suppository. But when your protologist walks around with a rectal thermometer behind his ear, then it's time to start worrying.

Awfavre
Username: Awfavre

Post Number: 91
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 2:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Like a fine wine, a great mead, and a wonderful homebrew, you only get better with age. Hoist a glass you love with someone you love. Happy Day! :-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.