Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Detroit Roofers « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Psewick
Username: Psewick

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 - 3:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone recommend any good, honest, (preferably) Detroit-based roofing companies/contractors?

--Paul

Detroitplanner
Username: Detroitplanner

Post Number: 813
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 - 4:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have nothing but good things to say about Waligorski Roofing on W Warren Ave near Telegraph.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 3463
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 - 5:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of my best friends owns his own roofing company, and does an outstanding job. He and his workers did my mothers and sisters roofs. They loved his work!

If you want to contact him call (586) 899-8324 (RAM Carpentry). Just say the "LEGOMAN" sent you.

Trust me, you will be very pleased with him and his work!

Barnesfoto
Username: Barnesfoto

Post Number: 2941
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 - 8:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cas Home Improvement in Redford Twp...
They are great with "vintage" homes.
(in the phone book under "home improvement".

Psewick
Username: Psewick

Post Number: 73
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 12:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

I'll probably get quotes from all three...

Detroitplanner
Username: Detroitplanner

Post Number: 834
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found a review. I also found him to be the same.

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/ 3716045248

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.