Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Finally, rsa... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 12:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hits 1000. i know these commemorative posts are ridiculous, but it's taken me a while.

[i'm curious as to what my count would be if it included my time between '99 and '03 when the registration started...]

Mikem
Username: Mikem

Post Number: 2950
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 2:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

i'm curious as to what my count would be if it included my time between '99 and '03 when the registration started...

Probably about 4000, but your lack of capitalization would cost you 2000.

Congratulations on finding a job that lets you slack off all day!

Rsa

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 3:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lol!

like you should talk, mr. almost 3000! how many days off a week do you get? hmmmm? :P

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 3567
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 5:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All hail Rock Star Architect on joining the millenium club. [That's his original name, an FYI for the newb's who have known nothing but rsa. He is one of many who chose long names at first, then got tired of typing -- and mistyping -- them when posting.]

You are definitely one of the Founding Parents of this forum from the last millenium. And while you numbers by comparison have been wee, your posts have been mighty. Congrats.

Ghetto_butterfly
Username: Ghetto_butterfly

Post Number: 673
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 6:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

He is one of many who chose long names at first, then got tired of typing -- and mistyping -- them when posting

I was always wondering how Pfffft keeps track of the f's in the handle when posting.

Rsa

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2007 - 10:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for such kind words lowell! and thank you very much in creating and sustaining such an amazing community for so long.

[for the record, it's RockStArchitect; all one word. more artsy :-) ]

The_rock
Username: The_rock

Post Number: 1502
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2007 - 6:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let me add my congrats rsa! You 'da man!! Anyone who can post those old black and white photos of the town I knew "way back when" is ok in my book.
I'll represent you. What is it now on architect's liability? 2 years? breach of contract 3? Guess I 've been away too long.
But if you can defend jjaba, you can defend anybody.

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 533
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2007 - 7:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey. Where IS Jjaba, anyway?

Track75
Username: Track75

Post Number: 2478
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2007 - 9:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I was always wondering how Pfffft keeps track of the f's in the handle when posting.

I always enjoyed seeing how many e's Eeeeeeeeek would decide to use, and if a post by Eek was any different than one from Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Rsa

Post Number: 1006
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 - 10:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lol. thanx rock. but you forget; i married my counsel. best way to get low rates. (just kidding!)

Valkyrias
Username: Valkyrias

Post Number: 418
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey, it's all about quality, not quantity...congrats! :-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.