Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » After-market For Danbury Mint Collectibles? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 488
Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe the #1 coolest thing about DetroitYes is that, no matter what the topic is, there is somebody around here who knows something about it, or knows someone or somewhere to turn to. So puh-LEEZ help me. I was too late in my attempt to order a "First Annual Betty Boop Christmas Ornament" from the Danbury Mint. (The Little Woman is a Boopaholic.) They no longer have it. Other than the obvious idea of scanning EBay, is there a resource to which I might turn?

Detroitteacher
Username: Detroitteacher

Post Number: 867
Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 - 9:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Ebay might be your best bet. I found one (and only one) and it's from an Ebay store. They are in Chattanooga.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1st-Series -Betty-Boop-Ornament-Danbury-M int-Christmas_W0QQitemZ1600692 33968QQihZ006QQcategoryZ13789Q QrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZVi ewItem

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 497
Posted on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 - 7:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroitteacher, Thank You. That is the one.

Detroitteacher
Username: Detroitteacher

Post Number: 868
Posted on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 - 9:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome, Ravine! Get the Lil Woman her ornament!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.