Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Flash Redux... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 3358
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I have finished my flash movie for the site that I am currently working on, however, i have run into a few issues. Due to the sheer size of the .swf file it takes forever to load.

I have taken the neccesary steps to add a preloader w/ progress bar that works, however the progress bar remains in place on the screen during the duration of the movie, and the loaded movie is shown underneath the bar. When I view the page in html, many of the elements appear cut off if not excluded altogether...

Can anyone help?

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 3396
Posted on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - 1:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

*bump*

Yooper
Username: Yooper

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - 4:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do people still use Flash on websites? What kind of site is it?

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 3402
Posted on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - 6:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its a fashion site, for a designer that I am doing it for and yeah Flash is still rather hot for those...

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 3457
Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 - 8:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OOOOOOOOOK I see I gets no assist here...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.