Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » New Member and info « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Wasabi
Username: Wasabi

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 6:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I'm a new member on here but I've been following along for awhile. I graduated with honors this year and if any of you on here have any friends in law who are looking to hire and train a new paralegal, I really want to get into the paralegal profession and I want to stay close to home. If you know anybody who can help, please let me know. I see a number of people on here are professionals. I'm already hunting through the internet postings but I've run into a few scams and I just want to start working and stay here. I'm extremely good at research and writing, I love the law and I work hard. I have the education for it.

As for me... I am actually from Detroit; I was born and raised on the eastside, but I've lived all over the city and in a few suburbs. Currently, I'm back home and pretty impressed by the downtown area. The last time I was downtown it was for the Chaldean and Arab festival. I'm neither, but it's nice to be down there and nice to see diversity in the city. Sometimes it seems like too much of a black/white, rich/poor issue; those are real issues but there is a lot of diversity here as well. The Cass Corridor Co-op was one of my favorite Detroit places and the last I heard they'd moved. I haven't seen the new place yet. I like the new Cass Tech and the new DSA.

I appreciate my hometown but it has its issues, which is why I'm trying to stay in state and in this area.

(Edit: my email is wasabi_army @ yahoo.com )

(Message edited by wasabi on December 06, 2006)

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 9034
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 6:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Wasabi.

Wasabi

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 6:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you :-)

Docmo
Username: Docmo

Post Number: 178
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wasabi,

Good luck with your career search. I all of a sudden have a craving for sushi.

Wasabi

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 7:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks.

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 10999
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 9:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whassup Wasabi!?!?!?!

http://www.ifilm.com/video/242 3863?loomia_si=1

East_detroit
Username: East_detroit

Post Number: 838
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 11:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got some Wasabi nuts at Germack...

Mauser765
Username: Mauser765

Post Number: 1311
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 7:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hot like Wasabi when I bust rhymes
Big like LeAnn Rimes
Because Im all about value...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.