Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » FSC for Thursday, Nov. 30 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Itsjeff
Username: Itsjeff

Post Number: 7174
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 7:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We're back from Thanksgiving break and meeting at Abick's
tonight. It's a great place and if enough of us show up, they'll send out for some killer pizza.

I've already gotten regrets from Billybrew and Eastsidedog. Hope everyone else can show.

See you tonight around 9:00.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 7268
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 9:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You only have regrets when I show.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 7177
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 10:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Depends on what yer showin'...

Itsjeff

Post Number: 7186
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jelk didn't show up last night after saying that he would. I received an apology from him today and wanted to share it with you all.

Dearest Itsjeff,

I wanted to extend my heartfelt apologies to you and all the FSCers for my absence this Thursday last. I most certainly planned to attend your social event at the Abicks Ultra Lounge however the evening got away from me. As you know, Itsjeff, and some others are aware, I live in the shadow of the marvelous Masonic Temple. When I returned home last evening from the days business I gazed out my window, upon that unique and breathtaking building and, well, there was romance in the air. To make a long story short, I spent the evening pleasuring myself in a most unnatural manner under the grace and sagacious presence of the Masonic Temple. Perhaps some, in this country, will feel discomfort at my retelling of this memorable event however I assure you this sort of behavior is quite common and accepted in more sophisticate European societies. I think masturbating under the Masonic Temple is a pretty unique experience and yes, I'm proud of it! Besides I never expected by landlord to return my deposit anyway.

Warmest Regards,
Jelk

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 7337
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 3:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sacre Bleu!

That was MY reason too, in the shadow of the ringed smokestack of the ethereally historic fire department maintenance warehouse.

Actually, I didn't get done at a client's in Franklin until nearly midnight...and since you'd be gone by then, what was the point?!

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 10952
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 3:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You got me crackin' up!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.