Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Info on Downtown Lofts? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 942
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me and the lady want to move into a loft downtown, I was wondering if anyone had any info on some good ones. Thanks for the help

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 905
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 12:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are you looking for in price, space, etc?

Chitaku

Post Number: 943
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 1:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd say anywhere up 1,000s maybe the nikkis lofts or in the area. just something downtown, Merchants row didn't seem too apealing

Superduperman
Username: Superduperman

Post Number: 166
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 1:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Merchants Row management sucks,a majority of the people who first moved in have not resigned their leases,including myself...

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 907
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 8:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, what's wrong with Merchants Row management? I saw the units there a while ago and thought they were cool.

Canuckr
Username: Canuckr

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 11:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has joo looked into Lofts @ Woodward Center? Management is pretty good (at least with in my dealings with them) and I really enjoy living there...

Spidergirl
Username: Spidergirl

Post Number: 237
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 1:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I too am looking for space downtown and have been to the Loft Werks website.

Have any forumers used their services? What are the fees like?

Sticks
Username: Sticks

Post Number: 136
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Glad to hear I'm not the only one disatisfied with LMR, SDM.

Brandon48202
Username: Brandon48202

Post Number: 121
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 1:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you want a loft in Corktown from $800 to $1000/month send e-mail to brandon1@lava.net

Superduperman

Post Number: 167
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 3:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lofts at Woodward Center are allright,management was cool,and to think I actually moved out of my woodward center loft early just to move across the street to LMR.

Docmo
Username: Docmo

Post Number: 166
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 6:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The fifth floor of The Eureka Lofts will be opening up very soon. Rent, I think, for this unit is right around $2000. Call Lesley at Larson Realty Group (248) 593-8010. She's great.

I moved in two weeks ago and love the view and the vitality of the area.

http://www.theeurekalofts.com/ index.html

Superduperman

Post Number: 168
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 7:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey!!!! thats my new place(hopefully)

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 249
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2006 - 11:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey chuck - there are some REALLY big lofts 2.5k sq ft in capital park that a friend of mine lives in... I believe the rent there is about $450 a month + heat... Her space is AMAZING... email me if you want more info... andylinn@gmail.com

Chitaku

Post Number: 947
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

that sounds sweet

Spidergirl

Post Number: 238
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 12:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andylinn...i shot you an email...

Islandman
Username: Islandman

Post Number: 329
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 10:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ditto..

Spidergirl

Post Number: 241
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 5:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andylinn - did you get my email? Can you please send me info on the Capitol Park lofts you're referring to? jlscha@hotmail.com

Redetroit
Username: Redetroit

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 4:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DocMo, was that you in Crain's today? If it was, great article...

Docmo

Post Number: 169
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 6:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, Redetroit. That's me. Thanks. The Crain's people were great, tough there is one small error about the PM stop by the Y, not the library.

Superduper, are you one of the guys who moved into the The Eureka 5th floor today. I'm the guy with the dog. It really sucks that the elevator was out today.

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/a ssets/PDF/CD10776121.PDF

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 1589
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

very nice Docmo, great move by you! I know someone who moved from Farmington Hills to the CBD a couple years ago - loves it!

Superduperman

Post Number: 172
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi neighbor....I felt sorry for the movers that had to move my things via the stairs but they were charging me $85 per hour so I don't think they were complaining too much. I feel sorry for whoever has to deliver my pool table....lol

Imperfectly
Username: Imperfectly

Post Number: 163
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 11:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice article. Are the Eureka Lofts lease only? I think we should have a dyes open house...even tho I just bought at Leland Lofts I still wanna know whats out there, you can see my loft if I can see yours !!!

Docmo

Post Number: 173
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 11:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Eureka Lofts are lease only. They have been open for a little over three years. I asked about condo conversion after the five year tax credit stops, though Larson Realty Group was non-commital.

Looking forward to meeting you Super. Nice TV.

Imperfectly, I am open Saturday night if you would like to meet for dinner and shoot a game of pool afterwards. I am interested in checking out the rest of the CBD real estate scene.

Docmo

email @ docmo57@excite.com

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.