Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » FSC for Thursday, November 9 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Itsjeff
Username: Itsjeff

Post Number: 7090
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 7:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hope to see everyone at the Comet Bar. We start to gather around 9:00.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 7095
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 11:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lots of fun tonight with many spirited discussions. Great to see Toolbox, Dag, Histeric, Billybbrew, Gannon, Sharmaal, Meliss and NDavies.

Next week at Apex.

(Message edited by itsjeff on November 09, 2006)

Matt
Username: Matt

Post Number: 1126
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 11:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What? No minute by minute breakdown?

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 7107
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 12:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We're not going to talk about any of it until Meliss says it's ok.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 7097
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 10:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As a gentleman, I feel the need to exercise some discretion, although I will note that she got hammered on Jaegerbombs and vowed to make out with a hot chick to get even with her ex-boyfriend. The straight guys are all about this because Meliss has a smokin' bod and the idea of her gettin' it on with another hottie is sweet. Dag immediately got on his cellphone with his gf. It went something like:

Dag: Uh, Meliss is ready to try making out with another girl and the other guys here, not me, suggested that you... No? Well, it wasn't me, but itsjeff suggested.... No? I understand completely, but I wanted to pass along the... No? Okay, then.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 7098
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 10:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, and NDavies talked about how he wished he could go snowboarding soon. But I'd have to guess that the focus was really on Meliss making out with another girl in front of a bunch of guys.

Gannon

Post Number: 7117
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 11:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I walked in just as THIS part of the night was wrapping up...as usual,I miss the meat of the fun.

The dessert was just fine, though.

I went all 'Erikd' for a while, but recovered before anyone reached for the sharper objects.

I found that taking Henry straight across Woodward (through the south-end of Brush Park) dumps me right at Wilcox, my new favorite street whenever there is activity at the stadia, since it crosses I-75 without the clog of suburban exodus...a banner night, whenever a new shortcut reveals itself.

Frenchman_in_the_d
Username: Frenchman_in_the_d

Post Number: 107
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just missed another one!
once I get me license back... nov 21st

Toolbox
Username: Toolbox

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 12:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Itsjeff
As a gentleman, I feel the need to exercise some discretion, although I will note that she got hammered on Jaegerbombs and vowed to make out with a hot chick to get even with her ex-boyfriend.

I nominate Mrs. Lurker.

quote:

Frenchman_in_the_d
just missed another one!
once I get me license back... nov 21st

If you show please do not cross Melissa. She is not liking French boys too much lately.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 7099
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 1:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the interests of fairness, FSC events aren't normally centered around half-baked members trying to negotiate a same-sex suckface. (Jelk notwithstanding.) Noobs should come expecting spirited conversation about Detroit, politics, development and politics, not hot girl-on-girl action.

Gannon

Post Number: 7123
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 2:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You just want something that YOU can be interested in...selfish bastaad.

I didn't see anyone 'half' baked last night. Jelk wasn't even close to half...everyone else left after I walked in was WAY beyond.

Might've been why they couldn't hit the door quick enough...h-m-m-n-n.

I'll start calling ahead with a warning.

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 8959
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Itsjeff. Even you consider girl-on-girl "hot action"? My! I know it has been a long time since we have talked but I didn't think it was THAT long. :-)

Gannon

Post Number: 7129
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 4:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm pretty sure size is consistent throughout one's life...cartiledge is the stuff that keeps growing.

Frenchman_in_the_d

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2006 - 4:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seriously,

I knew DetroitYes! meant more than politics and Detroit issues, but not as far as girl-on-girl action.
I guess I will come to next week's meeting and drive. It's worth taking the risk ;-)

(Message edited by Frenchman_in_the_d on November 10, 2006)

(Message edited by Frenchman_in_the_d on November 10, 2006)

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 10867
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 9:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Noobs should come expecting spirited conversation about Detroit, politics, development and politics, not hot girl-on-girl action.

That being said, even you made note of the hot girl-on-girl action at the Well one summer night out on the porch. Even you said "Damn, that's hot!"

Lipstick lesbians....cheap beer....gay friend about to convert....life was good.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 7100
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 10:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I went to a bar mitzvah once. Doesn't make me Jewish.

Gannon

Post Number: 7134
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 2:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Depends.

Frenchman_in_the_d

Post Number: 109
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 2:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's not try and analyze the 'girl-on-girl' behaviour too much and/or compare it to anything else.
Let's just take it the way it is and enjoy it.
I will also seize this opportunity to thank all the women that made parties so much better when they lapse into their girl-on-girl heavenly action...

Itsjeff

Post Number: 7103
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 3:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You shoulda seen the girl last night. Her heavenly action has changed direction.

Crew
Username: Crew

Post Number: 1061
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 - 10:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

was it your own bar mitzvah?

Itsjeff

Post Number: 7104
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 - 10:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, yes, so that kinda ruins my supposition.

Thanks, Crew. Thanks a lot.

Crew
Username: Crew

Post Number: 1062
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 - 11:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anything I can do to help out.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.