Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » "I Will" - Debut CD from Detroit-native MoZella « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 2059
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 7:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have two important notes for everyone.

First, go vote! You have to live with the results of today's election for years to come. You may as well make your voice heard.

Second, when you get back from the polls, log back onto your computer and listen to some music from Detroit-native Mozella. Her debut CD "I Will" hits stores and iTunes today.

If her song "Love Is Something" doesn't get your toes tapping, please consult a physician immediately.

http://www.mozellamusic.com/

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 10842
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 7:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Detroit show? :-(

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 2060
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 10:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She was in Ann Arbor a couple of weeks ago. Right now she's on tour w/ Five for Fighting and subject to the whims of their schedule.

Regardless, I'm sure she'll be in the D before too long.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.