Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Quick Michigan Theatre question « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Alobar
Username: Alobar

Post Number: 118
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2006 - 6:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does Michigan Theatre usually hold tickets to purchase at the box office? I waited too late and now a show I would like to see next week is sold out according to Ticketmaster. I think I'm SOL but perhaps not?

Tanks...

Harmonie
Username: Harmonie

Post Number: 633
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2006 - 7:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh...your talking about the one in Ann Arbor...I was ready to go off on the one that became a parking garage in Detroit.
Well...good luck with the tickets...sorry I have no idea.

Wolverine
Username: Wolverine

Post Number: 235
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2006 - 10:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are you going to see there? And yes, they do sell tickets at the box office, but if they are sold out on ticketmaster, I'd assume they would be out there as well.

Perhaps you could try calling or emailing them:
http://michtheater.org/

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 6973
Posted on Saturday, November 04, 2006 - 11:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are often corporate reservations that go unused and are released for sale on the concert day.

Some venues and even some groups maintain a few rows for last-minute purchasers.

Check also any fan sites for the group you're trying to enjoy, and don't be shy about contacting their booking agent directly.

You never know, prove yourself a sincere life-long fan, you just might score a backstage pass or two...or at least get invited to any meet-n-greet they're holding before or after the show.

Alobar
Username: Alobar

Post Number: 119
Posted on Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 4:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gannon -- Good Tip. I've tried that one before and it worked out well. So far no luck though.

I'm keeping my hopes up however...

Wolverine -- The show next week is broken social scene. Great band!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.