Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Detroit Move « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 2141
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 11:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In another thread, someone asked if I moved back to Detroit yet. Yes, yes! I had been staying with friends in the area since the beginning of the year, and we recently decided to go with *[Name edited out] in Downtown. Although, we have much of our stuff still up in the Saginaw/Flint area. We've been taking car loads over the weekends. I did not realize how hard it actually is to move long distances.

*Most of you already know the building, but someone recommended I go back and edit it out. It is probably good advice, and I took it.

(Message edited by Sean_of_Detroit on January 24, 2009)

Vivadetroit
Username: Vivadetroit

Post Number: 155
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 9:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sean, welcome to Detroit! I just moved to the city too. If you need any moving boxes, let me know, I've got a ton of them.

Sumas
Username: Sumas

Post Number: 609
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 11:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hope you remembered to register to vote.

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 2145
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 1:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Sumas. Thank you.

Thank you Viva, but I think we're okay.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.