Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Russian Dining « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sharmaal
Username: Sharmaal

Post Number: 847
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been able to locate two Russian Dining Options in the area. Both (The Fiddler and Allegro) are on Orchard Lake in the West Bloomfield.

I've found very little information about either. I plan on going tonight. Any advice? Are there other locations that I should be aware of?

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 5332
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 1:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fiddler is very good. They have wonderful liver pate and a Beef Stroganov to die for. I'm not familiar with Allegro.

Denbytar64
Username: Denbytar64

Post Number: 88
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 5:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lived in Russia for 12 years. Great Vodka, Beautiful Women...Food not so Good, except the Borscht. Ate some crazy stuff over there that I am sure would not be fit to have on the menu at the above mentioned restaurants.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.