Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Forum Families. Tponetom « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tponetom
Username: Tponetom

Post Number: 348
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 5:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To All of the Families,

That we have loved and have been dependent on, for all of our lives.
There are many different ones.

The Generation of our Grandparents who helped nurture us.

Our Parents and Aunts and Uncles,
Who, by their example, taught us how to be a Family.

The Siblings, Sisters and Brothers and Cousins all, who have always
Managed to stay in touch, no matter the time or distance.

The Old Neighborhood family.
The Kids we grew up with and bonded with, forever.

The High School family,
Those tried and true friends that have been nothing, if not a joy.

The ““Yooper”” Family in the Upper Peninsula and the Trails West Family. in Tucson.
The new friends that came into our lives, at the right time and place.

To the largest segment of our Families, the Younger Generation,
We especially dedicate our Christmas Wish:
We hope that you will hold and enjoy the friendship and love of your family and friends for as long as you may live.

Tom and Peggy O.

This is our Christmas Card that we send to family and friends.

I know that we have found some new and equally welcome friends on the Detroit Forum.

A special thank you to Lowell for providing this very special venue for one’s personal expressions.

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 2123
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 6:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That was heart warming Tponetom.

Happy Holidays. Thank you for the hot chocolate for the soul in these very cold and snowy days

Eriedearie
Username: Eriedearie

Post Number: 4262
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 7:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very well put Sean :-) I 2nd that emotion!

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 1747
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 9:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May I third? :-)

Reddog289
Username: Reddog289

Post Number: 805
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 3:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I 4th It, Reading that gets me more outta the humbuginess that I,ve been in. Thanks.

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 3176
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 10:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What a wonderful sentiment!! It's so important to pass our heritage and traditions from generation to generation.

Happy Holidays to you and yours, Tom and Peggy!!

Lowell
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 5119
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 11:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the kind words Tom. I wish the best and happiest of holidays to you, your family and friends.

And, of course, happy holidays to all the members of the forum family and thank you for all the knowledge and understanding that you have collectively brought together that far outstrip any efforts on my part.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 14974
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 1:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heh...Kathleen 'fifths' it!

Back to you all, stay safe, warm, and well-fed.

Thanks Tp for everything!

Cub
Username: Cub

Post Number: 1039
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.