Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging JohnLodge, DigitalVision! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 2047
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 8:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I need your help.

If you've peeked at the GeorgiaStreet Garden thread you've noticed that the Project is gaining momentum. What started as a garden plot has grown into a Reading Night for Children, collecting and distributing school supplies, and now a building to house a community store and gathering place.

I was at Cub's garden last night for Angels' Night and we spoke about his need for a logo and for a web site.

Wondering if either of you guys would like to help?

Digital, I know you create high end stuff, Cub doesn't need that yet, but he does need advice on which "off the shelf" web site builders are best.

JL, Cub needs a logo that will read on the web and in print. Something that can be read regardless of size.

Interested?

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 8986
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 8:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure I'll help out Cub & Co. Can I email somebody with some questions?

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 2048
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 9:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you can email me detroit_yes at yahoo

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 5987
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2008 - 12:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

gnome if u need more graphic support then u can email me @ detroitstylin2000 at yahoo.com

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.