Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Part time job in the auto industry! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Barnesfoto
Username: Barnesfoto

Post Number: 5462
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 2:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have received several versions of this scam job offer: I always fill out the application and give the sender the address of some vacant house in Detroit; just thought that I would share....

Hello ,
Thanks for the interest, My name is Lin Jones and I am Senior operation manager of TASS MOTOR PARTS STORE branch here in the North America in United States,I received your email few days ago regarding the part time job and I am contacting you because we are now in need of a Payment representative in the United States.So I would like to offer you a part time job as our payment Representative and you can earn between $3,000 -$ 4,000 U.S Dollars in a month depending on your Speed, Accuracy and devotion to your work.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
Our Company needs a financial representative in the United States who will serve Has our Agent in processing any of our funds made
out to us by our USA Customers And clients in U.S Money Order or Cashiers Check.This is because this legal Entity takes a long period of

time to clear banks and due To Frequent Request and supplies of product we do not meet our demand due To this Failure. And that is
why we seek your time

and assistance.

JOB DESCRIPTIONS?
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Deposit Payments inside your account at your Bank
3. Proceed and 24 hours in which funds have cleared into your account for with drawer of funds
4. Deduct 10 percent which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
5. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the Offices you Will be contacted to send payment to (Payment is to

Forwarded either By Money Gram / Western Union Money Transfer).

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

10 percent from each operation! For instance: you receive $7000 USD via checks or money Orders on our behalf. You will cash the
money and Keep $700usd (10 percent from $7000usd)for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10 percent, though
later it will increase up to 12percent!

DO YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THE TRANSFER FEE FROM YOUR PERCENTAGE?No you do not have to; all necessary transfer fees should be deducted from the balance after you must have cashed and deduct your 10percent of total money Received While finish cashing.

ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor Right From your home / office. Your job is absolutely legal.You
can earn up To $3000- $4000usd monthly depending on time you will spend for this job also,You do not need any capital to start.You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job. The employees who make efforts and work hard have A Strong
Possibility to become managers.Anyway our employees never leave us.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS,
18 years and Above,
Legally capable,
Responsible,
Ready to work 2-3 hours per week. With PC knowledge
E-mail and Internet experience (minimal)

If you are interested in our offer, and would like to work with TASS MOTOR PARTS STORE Kindly fill the application below.

EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM
First Name(as it appears on your bank account)________________
Middle Name_______________
Last Name________________
Residential Address_______________________
City ____________________
State ________ __________
Zip_____________
Home Telephone Number______________________
Personal cell phone Number______________________
Gender ____________
Marital Status____________________
Age _____________
Nationality___________________ ___
Are you a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S._________

Please note: only interested applicant should respond. And check your email back for response back asap......

TASS MOTOR PARTS STORE
Lin Jones

Registered Nos. 01424399 and 2355834
------------------------------ ------------------------------ --
If you are interested in working in a company with a positive, high performance culture and with a mission to help hang lives, contactus NOW! TASS MOTOR PART STORE offers excellent benefits including medical,dental, 401k, competitive compensation package, a fun and outstanding work environment and more !
Hope to read

reply to: tmotorpart@nopi.net

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1988
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 3:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ahh yes, make oodles of money by simply laundering money for unscrupulous organizations.

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 3060
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 3:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While it could be laundering operation It's more likely just the ongoing rubber check transfer.

This is the classic where they send you a forged check. You cash the forged check and then pay certified cash funds out of your bank account to the scammer. The forged check later bounces and you're out the cash you paid the scammer.

The scam works due to the amount of time it takes an out of state check to clear.

Wolverine
Username: Wolverine

Post Number: 620
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope you are replying to them as masked email address if you do decide to respond with false info, otherwise your email will just get passed on through the sewer of scammers.

Jita1
Username: Jita1

Post Number: 91
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 10:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sign me up!

LOL

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.