Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Raggedclaw « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1684
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Raggedclaw, I'm really going to try my best to keep this civil.

I'm really getting tired of you trying to paint me randomly bad. I don't feel I ever did anything to you. I try my best not to offend you, and have been doing my best to ignore you. Yet you continue to talk behind my back, go out of your way to criticize my posts, send me threatening E-mails, and have effectively called me about every expletive in the book.

What did I do to offend you? Why such a problem with me? I really want to work this out. Seriously, can we solve this like adults? If you really want to solve our problems, lets solve them. What do you say?

I'm listening.

Raggedclaws
Username: Raggedclaws

Post Number: 220
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 2:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually I'm thinking our lawyers should meet (we all know that you never show up to anything you claim interest in) since you continue to assert that I'm threatening you electronically.

Please be ready with your "evidence". You did follow up with your internet provider like I asked, right ? We don't like wasting time.

Serious allegation, my friend. Make it again and I'll have my lawyer get in touch.

Have a blessed day, Sean.

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1689
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 5:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Raggedclaw, what on Earth are you talking about? I'm trying to work things out. It is true, you have been going after me repeatedly on these forums... I don't think I need a lawyer to prove why I think that.

Since the E-mails started, I have saved some of the things you said. However, forgetting the E-mails, and focusing on DYES alone, for a moment. Since I started posting here, I've gotten responses telling me off because I once lived in the suburbs, or telling me to basically "F" off, and calling me expletives. Then we have posts like the one where you attempted to start a rumor that my fiancee left me. To top it all off, is that last post, where you use aimless threats to attempt mental anguish, and fear. You also claim to be so sure I haven't made it to any meetings. How? Are you trying to imply you are following me?

I don't get your motives, and really have been trying to avoid you. It's tough though, because you just wont seem to let it go.

If you feel legal recourse is necessary to work out our difference, then you might be right. We might just need that. It really stinks it has to come to that though. I could have been a friend you gained, you know?

Call your lawyer, and get things rolling, whatever, let's just end this. I'm in. I have talked to my future sister in-law... and she said it would be better if I let it go, and see if this behavior continued.

Sigh...

PS: I have been in contact with people outside of here. While my situation has prevented me from making it to a lot of meetings, it does not mean I will not. Outside of the forums, I have been in communication with about a dozen DYES posters, and engage in off forum discussions often. I have also talked with two DYES posters over the phone, joined countless local business groups, and made my full identity visible on them (including address, phone number, a photo, and basic bio).

Plus, why is it so relevant to you? I COULD HAVE remained anonymous, if I wished. That is my choice.

(Message edited by Sean_of_Detroit on September 01, 2008)

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1690
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 5:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, and that opinionated off-shoot of slander was (in my opinion) pretty low. That was over in the billboard thread... saying what I will do, just to try to invalidate my post/posts?

No reason given... just randomly posted. Why?

Alley
Username: Alley

Post Number: 601
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? You're going to suggest involving legal counsel concerning "issues" with someone you don't even know from an internet forum? ? ?
Give me a break! If you ignore the idiots, you might be happy to learn they go away

Cheddar_bob
Username: Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 1884
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 5:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it's because you spell "Since" with an "e".

Mayor_sekou
Username: Mayor_sekou

Post Number: 2510
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 5:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The drama queens of Detroit Yes.

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1692
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, give us a break... we aren't clogging up the other topics with this stuff.

Cheddar... you got me there. I do it a lot. Heh, sue me!

(Message edited by Sean_of_Detroit on September 01, 2008)

Cheddar_bob
Username: Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 1885
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 9:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Cheddar... you got me there. I do it a lot. Heh, sue me!

Uh, that's Raggedclaws' bag, not mine.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.